Pics of my new car

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JDM SiR-G or whatever. My plans for this and my del Sol are, Im going to put the b18 in the sol, while keeping it mated to the b16 trans, with IM, TB, header, and cams and tune, and then the b16 with the gsr trans is going into the civic and it will be my beater/ good gas milage vehicle. Im planning on flat-blacking the civic soon too.

$2700.

The good:

JDM GSR

New clutch, replaced about 8 months ago (Im actually the one that did it)

Integra Seats

Mp3 Cd Player

Runs and drives great

Reliable

Quickish

Good Gas Milage

New Tires

The bad:

Body Damage

Paint

CEL is on, I dont know why, it wont let me pull the code....

Metal shift knob (it gets hot in Texas summer)

The driver's side mirror is broken, it likes to point down, and when you try to adjust it, the whole mirror moves.

The shifter is installed backwards, lol. Simple fix, I just have to spin it around.

If I think of more, Ill update.

it doesn't take much to break 14.0 or lower in a civic here inf lorida lol.. even b16 ef's are banging out 14.1's@99 or 100.

Damn. Thats quick for a b16. And, this is a DX, so if effin' light.

Line, do it! That would be awesome, and so much fun to drive.

I SHOULD note they're all the bolt on's but, it's a b16.

That and the EF is generally gutted.. lol.

hehe your car is making me want one!! But I have to move first before I do anything with cars...hehe

plus, I get crazy with fast cars! I have been close to going off a cliff before...I did stupid things before lol

hehe your car is making me want one!! But I have to move first before I do anything with cars...hehe

plus, I get crazy with fast cars! I have been close to going off a cliff before...I did stupid things before lol

o my.

Archived