Pics of my new car

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, does anyone have any parts for this thing? It needs a driver side mirror and an armrest would be nice if anyone has anything laying around.......

i have real spoon mirrors and the honda access optional dual din console in black if interested.

i have real spoon mirrors and the honda access optional dual din console in black if interested.

Well, thanks, but no thanks. I picked up a new mirror for 20 bucks, and I used that armrest you sent me and it bolted in, it just looks kinda funny.

I also bought a new hood, front bumper, and I painted and made that one big dent and some others a lot better. Heres some pics.

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

teg console huh? i thought it looked like a late 90's civic console

All i have to say is Line-X. Saw someone that did their cherokee with it and it was pretty bomb. Just take it to the shop, pic a color and have them spray it about 1/2 the normal thickness they would put in a truck bed.

TEG DASH SWAP AND CENTER CONSOLE SWAP

didn't you say koffee had one daniel?

Yeah, its in my storage shed thing. I dont have everything that would be needed for it, but Im not worried about it. Ill work something else out with it. Oh, and sorry I never got a shipping quote on that to you, I got busy with everything, and we dont have a UPS here.

teg console huh? i thought it looked like a late 90's civic console

All i have to say is Line-X. Saw someone that did their cherokee with it and it was pretty bomb. Just take it to the shop, pic a color and have them spray it about 1/2 the normal thickness they would put in a truck bed.

I dont do that.......ever.

Looks like another sweet project, man. Keep us up with it.

Also, are you serious about maybe wanting me to drive your car to Texas from LA? Perhaps we should discuss that a little bit. Send me a PM or something whenever you get a chance.

well...if you can figure out a way to cover your car in line-x at your house that would be sweet. last I checked it was a franchise only distributed product so you may have to steal some. it does only require a modified paint gun and an air compressor to spray on though.

I put an Integra steering wheel on because the old one was worn out. You could pretend you were on a bike and it was the throttle, lol. Pics here.

IMAG0071.jpg

And here is one of my new cluster that was FREE.

IMAG0072.jpg

Archived