• Created
  • Last Reply
dude youre like 35

knock off 15 years off that and you're in it for the money

i think it comes from my dad's side of the family

he's duly nicknamed chewbacca

5/2/88 is my DOB so ..

take it or leave it.

you honestly want to see the fat man nude?

im willing to view anyone nood, i am not picky.. as long as they are over 18.. that leaves u out :p

the male body is soooooo goooood...... :D

yes it is. ben said he was freshly shaven, im down to see that. i think he said he takes a lighter to the hairs he cant reach. sexy boy!

the male body is soooooo goooood...... :D

yes it is. ben said he was freshly shaven, im down to see that. i think he said he takes a lighter to the hairs he cant reach. sexy boy!

iono about you two.. but i am getting impatient.

:tapsfoot:

WELL? PIX OR BAN!

thats easy, i never post pix, cuz i don't care if i get banned, real simple equation to follow... even drunk.

(actually, i really am a cameraphobe.. there are very few pix of me in existence.. and they were taken w/out my knowledge or consent, for the most part.)

if u say so, but as far as i can tell, its really mostly just a learned phobia, in combination w/ thr fact that i hate how i look in pic.. not necessarily bad.. i just feel i dont look like myself, therefore i hate cameras, and avoid them at all cost.

if u say so, but as far as i can tell, its really mostly just a learned phobia, in combination w/ thr fact that i hate how i look in pic.. not necessarily bad.. i just feel i dont look like myself, therefore i hate cameras, and avoid them at all cost.

I think you're making that excuse because you're a psych major.

You of all people should know how to overcome a phobia.

Archived