Photoshopped??

So, im wanting to see what my car would look like with very dark tinted windows and black rims... anybody bored and have photo shop? If so, have at it... thanks in advance..lol

IMG_0411.jpg

Thanks bud. And the stock rims is all i wanted to see.. i havent decided if i want to go with a set of all black 18's or just paint/powder coat the stockers... thats really why i was trying to see what it would look like.

I think my windows will end up looking much darker (probably 5%), but after seeing that i am pretty sure i am just gonna keep the stockers and get them painted/powder coated with a small drop.. i think it would look pretty good.

the tint law change every few months here, so i figure i will just pay my tickets...

and they usually dont write you a ticket for it unless its a secondary violation

EDA: anyone know how to paint rims so it doesnt look boo boo?... im gonna be going flat black... but would hate to waste a lot of my time and have to pay someone to redo it..

if you throw dark tint on the windows, you might as well throw some chrome wheels on there :laugh:

j/k... kind of. i hate tint.

if you throw dark tint on the windows, you might as well throw some chrome wheels on there :laugh:

HAh...no... Crome is from trucks.

I tint everything i ride in. Who wants to ride around feeling like they are in a fish bowl...plus.. you ever sat on leather after parking yoru car in georgia heat?... its not much fun..lol...

plus, i want to murder it out... flat black on everything that can be flat black..lol

• 2 months later...

Archived