The pics

Thanks for the comments guys..

I got the lug nuts in and I got a front lip for now, until I find a good place to get a paint job. Might get the JDM front convertion once I find a good price and just use the side skirts/rear bumper from the M-style body kit. Smoke out the front headlights for now and try to make the car as much JDM as possible besides right side driver. And doing the B16A swap in 2 weeks. More pics soon.:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Just a little extra stuff.. and update

Red lug nuts were the wrong size and not lockable so I sent them back.. My oem SI lip should be here in a week or 2 since I got out bidded on my last one.

I dropped in a 12" Pioneer sub with a sony amp and 6'5 eclipse rear speakers speakers.. Driver Side C-pillar installed.P28 W/Skunk 2 chip. I picked up ENG quick release/hub and a spoon steering wheel (but changing for a red one) and the hub lock comes in next week

a few pics.

allkf4.jpg

I like the way it looks. I'm not much on the headlights. Maybe would look nice with some HID's. I'm getting rid of my black housing headlights for the stockies again because I just like the stockers. :) It is a nice looking rex though.

• 3 weeks later...

i like it alot, but im still not a fan of the headlights, i still think the car would look awesome with stock lights and amber corners, but to each their own... still looks good :thumbsup:

looks nice as hell man probably has to be one of the cleanest rex's ive ever seen but that might jus be because of where i live >_< but non the less that rex is bad asss man..I like the black and red too!

Thanks for the compliments, guys. 8)

So much work put into this car at least its being appreciated..

I have a photo shoot soon so more professional pics soon to come.

Another car drive coming soon also. If your in the Vegas area let me know.

I just put in a Single 12" MTX Jack Hammer sub,Amp and box. Love the way it sounds

Also getting a paint touch up maybe same Milano red or the whole car BMW red. I hope b4 the photo shoot

Archived