The pics

Thanks for the comments guys.

here are the rims b4 and after

I picked them up flat black and then took them down to chrome

b4nh7.jpg

Next is the CF hood + M style body kit + New paint job (same color) and B16 swap. maybe a drop it a little more.

wasnt it like just repainted a couple years ago?

Yeah like 3 years ago but the current paint has been weathered and when I put on the bodykit i dont want it to miss match so just getting the car painted again.

Option 1:

body kit plus paint job around 2000

bodykitue1.jpg

or

option 2:

carbon fiber lips + paint job 2300

lipsrb9.jpg

I like it, but i dont think i like the headlights either but thats what you like so go with it i guess... but besides that the car looks great :thumbsup:

i can only see the first pic because my internet is pretty ghey, but from that it looks good.

the front of the kit is really clean, im not sold on the back yet though. i wouldnt get cf lips because their so expensive and riding so close to the ground, their just asking to be ripped off

needs the sir front

if you go with option 2, you should buy my pwjdm cf j's racing replica. made for the sir bumper cover, but if you modify two pieces it'll work on the usdm.

Archived