Whats your poison?

..SSR..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wanna hear something funny.

What is the difference between a microwave and a gay guy?

One does not brown your meat.

Gay but funny.

You gotta think about it. lol....hahaha

bell doesnt smile for cameras at all, or smile in real life, ever.

so bell, i was out today and saw this little kid (about 7) walking his new puppy. i punched the kid in his face and knocked him out, then i took the puppy and drop kicked it off the bridge to its death.

penis

told u jokes dont offend me, tho i did not find funny. no, the joke is the small penis u try to find between your legs every day.

I wants a big asssed chicken fried steak with gravy and eggs! Some one take me there!!!!!!!!! :help:

i make awesome chicken fried steak and milk gravy.

Where are the veggies?

usually have smashed taters and and some sort of veggie, prefer corn on the cob if its in season.

Who needs veggies with a country fired steak and gravy?...

i actually like veggies a lot, but well.. u have a valid point.

usually have smashed taters and and some sort of veggie, prefer corn on the cob if its in season.

I like to think of veggies as plants high in Vitamin C, Iron, and Chlorophyl; but low in starch and sugar.

Tubers like potatoes, yame, yucca, sweet potato, jungle flour tree, etc.; and sugary plants like corn, agave, cane, etc.; don't pack the nutritional punch that other vegtables do. You can get fat from the constant starch and sugar.

I like to think of veggies as plants high in Vitamin C, Iron, and Chlorophyl; but low in starch and sugar.

Tubers like potatoes, yame, yucca, sweet potato, jungle flour tree, etc.; and sugary plants like corn, agave, cane, etc.; don't pack the nutritional punch that other vegtables do. You can get fat from the constant starch and sugar.

i know all of that, however they go good w/ gravy. duh.

and corn on the cob is just tasty as all hell, if i am having a high fat meal, i am going all out and having a very high fat meal, as i don't have them often. i deserve to load up now and again, or i'd go nuts.

...or i'd go nuts.

I'm eating peanuts and almonds right now.

I get it though, If your eating gravy and fried stuff, might as well eat starch and sugar too.

Sometimes, I eat these little golden fried gems that are the northern indian version of a samosa. If you can imagine, an egg roll type shell filled with curried potatoes, peas, cloves, peppers, chilies, ginger, and some other spices. Yum! Yum!

So far today I've had:

A bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios

Glass of OJ

Blueberry Nutrigrain bar

Bottle of water

Grande coffee from Starbucks

Grilled chicken breast sandwich

Cig

Small Red Bull

And now I'm grubbin' on some Ritz crackers

just ate 2 Bacon cheeseburgers, 4 piece chicken nuggets, small fry, and messed up coke with no syrup in it from Burger King.

satisfying my urges.

F*CK YEA AMERICA!

Archived