Whats your poison?

..SSR..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a shower and a "OH SH!T IM LATE" is my usual. on the weekends tho its "OH SH!T IM BROKE!"

yeah, ramen FTW. i have the 7 food groups here

oriental ramen

chicken ramen

beef ramen

roasted chicken ramen

shrimp ramen

generic cola

*****generic mtdew****

There is no generic DEW. There is only one DEW and any blasphimer who says otherwise shall be beaten. Oh and I had taquitos and a DEW for breakfast.

Now this thread has me wantin a good english breakfast. Don't know where to find one in Central Ohio though. :drool:

Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, 2 Bowls of Rasin Bran, French Toast, Otis Spunkmyer Blueberry Muffin, 2 Hashbrowns, A nice glass of Milk, and i good ole Newport for breakfast for me today... yeah i know i eat alot but i have to intake soo many carbs and calories a day to gain friggin weight >_<

Oh and the cafeterias in iraq, they are GOOOD!!! YUMMMMMY :p

...not being able to find a place that makes a decent english breakfast,....

Who wants that?! >_<

Just joking, but on the real, English black pudding (chip shop) and Puerto Rican morcilla are the same thing, they are both distgusting blood sausages, bleh!

My abuela makes the morcilla from scatch (yeah I know, distgusting; she slaughters, cleans, butchers, cleans, chops, stuffs, and boils), bleh!

oh, and never eaten black pudding, that just sounds wrong!!!

I thought battered sausage is the same as chip shop? Some online sources describe chip shop as a battered and deep-fried black pudding.

I have never had chip shop or black pudding, personally I find most anglo-saxo-franco-euro-slavic cuisine to be rich yet disappointingly suttle in flavor. I don't mean to offend, there are many studies that offer explainations to the aforementioned, but in general, some people have trouble detecting suttle flavors in their food.

I enjoy my own Latin food I make at home, but I also enjoy being a culinary tourist.

My favorites right now are mostly Sikh dishes from the Northern Punjabi regions of the Rep. of India, and flat breads from the southern Bengali regions of the ROI.

I also enjoy a few soy dishes native to the Kingdom of Thailand, though they can sometimes exceed my tolerance of "heat" in my food.

Breakfast for me is random. Sometimes I'll have a package of peanut butter crackers, once in a blue moon a pop tart, and more recently when I remember to take one in the morning, a banana. I don't give myself enough time to eat in the mornings, since when I wake up, I shower and take off for work.

If we're going out to breakfast though, usually on the weekends and very rarely, I usually get a nice cheese and bacon omelet, french toast, or a short stack of pancakes.

...,but I would much rather have some decent indian food, thats my favourite ever food, you can't beat a decent chicken rogan josh and pilau rice, onion bhaji's and poppadoms for starters, and a nice lager to wash it all down. mmmmmmmm tasty

Here! here!

I'll see your indian dishes (less the chicken), and raise you some naan (flatbread). Cheers.

Here! here!

I'll see your indian dishes (less the chicken), and raise you some naan (flatbread). Cheers.

Shutup shutup

Now I want to go to the expensive indian place down the street. MMmmmm, the spicy sauces they have with naan is sooooo goood.

Archived