whats upp fudgepackers?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks nancy, i also love the TE's. i cant believe i came across these brand new at such a good price. only reason why i have em haha. probably wont get tires for a few weeks, but i dont mind em sitting nice and clean in my room :)

lol well since i had to take off a lot of things for the manifold, i might as well just do the other crap. i actually wish i had a clutch since i could easily access my transmission now, but i dont have the money for that yet :laugh:

:laugh: thanks for the love

lina, ask and you shall receive :)

102_1997.jpg

intake manifold off and ready to be sent out

102_1998.jpg

fuel rails, sub, other crap

102_1999.jpg

meth kit, back seat

102_2000.jpg

positive wire for battery

102_2001.jpg

nakey engine

102_2002.jpg

how i set up the wires from where the old battery was. i have one of the wires coming off the distribution block back to the trunk where the battery will be, the existing positive cable for the battery connected there, my 8g wire to the fuse box, and my hella horn positive wire. i also have an inline fuse by the battery.

102_2003.jpg

another naked shot

102_2004.jpg

this is how much i had to shave of my alternator to get it to clear the timing belt. i am lifting the alt. up obviously but you cant see that when its down.

102_2006.jpg

AND my turbo of love

102_2007.jpg

i blacked out, what happened?

finished up all the wiring today. all i have left is to wire in the positive line from my meth kit to my ignition wire. glad thats over, i hate wiring!

WOW :D awesome! thanks a lot for the pics Joe :D

your project is awesome and you take it all apart...I wish I would do that hehe...and I agree: wiring sucks hehe

I read "naked" and thought it was gonna be a pic of you! hehehe

ahahha i dont think the rest of HF would appreciate my naked ass, but maybe for you.

lol i love tearing down everything...i can spend all day in my garage working on my car.

hahaha, get me drunk enough and i'd do it! :laugh:

there's nothing sexier than a girl who works on cars. i dont know THAT much either, so i wont toot my horn. Most of the time i just learn as i go and read a million threads on what im about to do to get an idea.

Joe, what alcohol do you like? I'll send you as much as it takes to get you drunk and post :D hehehe

girls, wanna add some encouragement? hehehe

I see...well, I work on cars and I also do clumsy things and slip and fall and make people laugh lol

ahahha i dont think the rest of HF would appreciate my naked ass, but maybe for you.

nekkid ass?

hehe post :D the girls on HF would enjoy it :D hehe

yep

hahaha, get me drunk enough and i'd do it! :laugh: .

im a bartender

+2765678909876

hush u

Joe, what alcohol do you like? I'll send you as much as it takes to get you drunk and post :D hehehe

girls, wanna add some encouragement? hehehe

we have the same objective..

NOODZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha, oh man..im getting tempted :laugh:

o rly? :clap: that makes me happier than a bus of "mentally challenged" going to the zoo!!!

^yaaaaay! :D lol how else do we tempt you more? hehehe

e-stripping!

here goes

bow chica wow wow

So, ms. bartender, i could use a drink.

And i will not..

u will hush, or u will has to find yours own booze. :p

ps... noodz grease the alcohol wheel round these here parts

I have a feeling that i will be buying my own booze anyway.. oh well.. worth a shot..

True story. HF haz a bad case of failure2alcohol.

oh man..more and more tempting everyday haha.

another update:

got some shiz painted down in my basement (catch can, strut bar, overflow tank, and my new ic piping, all black). actually about to go clearcoat it all.

also, putting a deposit down on a spec c roof vent. here is what im talkin about http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread...=spec+roof+vent

kinda cant get a good idea from that since his sti is all stock, but i think its badass and different. yay for cutting a hole in my roof!

new midpipe is on, still not sure about the battery (im waiting till i get my mani back and put my engine wiring harness back in) and am building a box to put the battery in. thats all for now folks. hopefully should have this all wrapped up by next week.

Archived