whats upp fudgepackers?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell my car used to sit low enough that the shroud beneath the exhaust manifold dragged EVERYWHERE.

I had to inevitably take it off. It scrubs the factory front lip sorta thing on the 94/97 fronts now.

It sucks.

JOE'S SUBEY MAKES ME ASSMOIST

ahahahahaha

nate - your lip though is oem right? so at least ya got the durability of it. see now my lip is all cf, and if it broke i'd be f*@#*D because brand new this lip is 805 bucks haha. thats not including getting it painted again if that was to happen. ouchies.

ahahahahaha

nate - your lip though is oem right? so at least ya got the durability of it. see now my lip is all cf, and if it broke i'd be f*@#*D because brand new this lip is 805 bucks haha. thats not including getting it painted again if that was to happen. ouchies.

Yeah, mine is oem so it will flex if I do scrape rather than crack like CF.....though I don't know that I"ve ever scraped it bad enough to where it would have cracked if it was CF. Usually the jack point underneath the front is the first thing to scrape. I actually wouldn't mind getting a Mugen Styled Carbon Fiber front lip for my car to replace the ITR one.

i love cf on black. its f'n sweet. so if he did decide to do that it would be awesome.

nate - i dont know if its bad around where you live, but it seems like ever since i got my lip its like theres potholes and dips everywhere :laugh: im glad i didnt lower it any more.

lol i have that pretty down pact going to work. i know all the bumps and stuff. it sucks because the road i have to take to get there is the palisades parkway and its pretty bad.

im not sure when i mentioned i ran haha, but i havent ran in a while. like 2 months ago i started to lift serious at school and eating like crazy, i gained about 15 pounds of muscle but then i messed my head up pretty badly, i think i strained it or something. had to get cat scans mri's, the whole shpiel.

so since then i had to stop lifting and all that jazz. speaking of running though, i need to start doing that.

oh my...you ok? I hope it's all ok now...

you mentioned running back a long time ago...running is awesome; it takes the stress out of me completely...

if you start running again, let me know...let's talk running hehe

yeah definitly. i need to up my cardio, and need to get back in the gym. im dying to go back. my numbers were goin up like crriazy! too bad i had to push myself too hard doing squats ahha. yeah im ok, i tried lifting the other day to see if i got any head pains like i was getting and there wasnt any, but i still am suppose to go for an mri but have been lazy and not wanting to go to do it. so technically i shouldnt be lifiting

I wish i felt they way yall do about running. I might actually be losing weight..

I dont get it, and i HATE it...oh well, guess im destined to be a big ol' boy the rest of my life.

i dont enjoy running, but do it because of the benefits. lol, trust me i rather be doing something else.

so i did a little photoshop of my car...what do you guys think? this is the rims i was thinkin about.

mycar.jpg

me too, but i need new rims especially since i want to start entering shows. i could just get those rims in black/red, but i was just trying to be different. the black/red lip ce28n's look beautiful too. also the black ce28ns are rare since they dont make em anymore.

Ends up I might get these. A vendor has them for 1100 off retail..if I can collect that before he sells thm they are mine! Worse comes to worse I'll sellthem and make money if I don't like em.

Oj btw, the vortex generator I ordered, the guy dropped it n broke it. Soo..I'll be buying one though because they look amazing on white!

niiice! I like!

will you be selling your current rims?

Tubbith, start walking everyday and you'll see difference...people start running slowly, after walking for long...it works lil by lil...ask me, if you want, because I read about running and all...

running seriously helps me get the stress out and be all happy/hyper after to do other fun things...

Only thing I don't like about the car now is the fact that with those mudflaps, the rims look as though they barely have any width to them.

I'd get some wheel spacers ASAP and see how it works out for you.

Also, if it's actually sitting as low as that chop.. KUDOS to you man.

Archived