whats upp fudgepackers?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol apparently no one cares about my updates.

well, your getting another.

everything is bolted back on other than the downpipe and the air oil separator...and the reason why the seperator isnt bolted on b/c well...it STILL HASNT COME!! im getting a refund from the stupid douche that sold it, and i bought a different one. its getting sent out tomorrow so i should have it monday or tuesday hopefully.

i've also decided to sell my header. the more i've been reading, i just keep finding how every aftermarket header ends up cracking or leaking in some way, and i just dont want to deal with it. im taking my stock header and porting it, and getting a new crosspipe which is bigger. ill still get about 20whp out of it though, i just wont have the top end grunt the EL header would give me, but i will gain some spool time, so thats a plus. ill have some pics up tomorrow.

thanks lina, i appreciate the love :)

just for you, here is two more pics. put the turbo back in with the new hotside piping last night.

102_2311.jpg

102_2312.jpg

good googily gawd snakes in a scooby

lol, yeah, a lot of those lines you cannot see anymore. remember, half that crap isnt hooked up :) plus, there is so many lines anyways, its like near impossible to hide em all.

ryan - i didnt even realize the length haha. oh well, ill make a new thread anyways most likely when i get it back together. thats my usual routine anyways.

ben - DO it. that would be pretty B.A :laugh:

ha, im trying man. next week it should DEFINITLY be done.

the douchebag that was suppose to send me the separator, FINALLY sends me a tracking number AFTER i asked him for a refund. i ended up buying a different one, and i had to ask for a refund on it which i lost the money i paid for shipping. so ridiculous. i sent the paypal money for him on september 4th...its october 3rd and i still dont have it. he sent it usps priority 2 days ago so it should probably be here tomorrow hopefully.

ordered grimmspeed crosspipe, and have a deal for a ported AND coated manifold, so i dont have to do any work haha. if i didnt change my mind so much i'd have the car up and going when i got the separator. the downpipe is back, i just need to get a plug for the 02 port i had welded on.

• 1 year later...

Archived