Ordered a new sticker!

bamnle

I just think the old driver badge is whats queer.

Your car and what you do to it and how you treat it is a direct reflection of who you are. Lots of political stickers you are an activist, lots of god and jesus stickers you are strongly religious, lots of sparkely glitter stickers and your a teenage drama queen, lots of rust and abuse you are lazy/poor or both, JDM elderly driver sticker and you are just weird (or old)

I am proud to say that I have never owned a body kit or even thought of purchasing one. I did have a pair of ICP Riddlebox and Milenko stickers on the old regal though, but that was back when I wanted to be a punk and hated my parents.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It has nothing to do with being japanese or of the japanese decent or even have been there its just a matter of making your car like a Japanese Domestic Market car.

2477112010_4a1ff0a4fd.jpg

2476304039_2df21ba375.jpg

now my car looks horrible right?...

Only thing that looks horrible on your car is the trim below rear window! :D Take care of that crap! :- J|K!

Only thing that looks horrible on your car is the trim below rear window! :D Take care of that crap! :- J|K!

Hopefully i can touch some stuff up on the car and respray the whole thing.

It has nothing to do with being japanese or of the japanese decent or even have been there its just a matter of making your car like a Japanese Domestic Market car.

2477112010_4a1ff0a4fd.jpg

2476304039_2df21ba375.jpg

now my car looks horrible right?...

Which will never happen unless you do a RHD conversion. It's your car and therefore your choice, but don't label what you're doing as something it isn't.

Which will never happen unless you do a RHD conversion. It's your car and therefore your choice, but don't label what you're doing as something it isn't.

I know the car will never be a JDM Honda Del sol. but i can make it have as much JDM parts as possible.

btw even with the RHD conversion, it still wouldnt be totally jdm.

Hello Kitty Sticker doesn't look too bad....kind of a cute way to let people know it's a girl's car. I've just never understood the whole JDM scene. I mod my car for performance increase first and subtle appearance changes second.....all else is a waste in my opinion. Function over Form is my thoughts....but then again I'm a former ricer so I may be a little bias.

Nancy, I never said anything about your car because it was a clean, clean car with great performance. However, I don't understand spending money on some of the things that you did just because they were JDM. I could never say anything though because your Civic put my car to shame.....that would be like me criticizing Ansel Adams about his photography.....even though a lot of it is not my style, it still blows my stuff away.

Hello Kitty Sticker doesn't look too bad....kind of a cute way to let people know it's a girl's car. I've just never understood the whole JDM scene. I mod my car for performance increase first and subtle appearance changes second.....all else is a waste in my opinion. Function over Form is my thoughts....but then again I'm a former ricer so I may be a little bias.

Nancy, I never said anything about your car because it was a clean, clean car with great performance. However, I don't understand spending money on some of the things that you did just because they were JDM. I could never say anything though because your Civic put my car to shame.....that would be like me criticizing Ansel Adams about his photography.....even though a lot of it is not my style, it still blows my stuff away.

I agree on go over show, but a little show doesn't hurt.

I agree on go over show, but a little show doesn't hurt.

Yeah, show doesn't hurt and I guess it's cool to go with a theme (JDM)....it's just not my style I guess. I just look for a clean/aggressive style regardless of where the parts or look originated from.

Ah well, sorry for mistaken it as your car, its just in your siggy is says my cardomain and inside it had a del sol with that crap paint job.

yah people may not be fans of custom paint jobs but from what i see whoever painted it has some skill which would mean its not crap.. a car without a paint job with chips and crap is crap

and im just not understanding how a sticker makes its more jdm.. cause guess what.. your drivetrain and body and interior is all american.. a sticker isnt going to change that cause you know its still a sticker

btw even with the RHD conversion, it still wouldnt be totally jdm.

My favorite JDM delSol features have very little to do with RHD.

#1: Traction Control System (TCS)

#2: Anti-Locking Brake Systm (ABS)

#3: Trans-top

#4: Map Lights

Just thought I would share.

yah people may not be fans of custom paint jobs but from what i see whoever painted it has some skill which would mean its not crap.. a car without a paint job with chips and crap is crap

and im just not understanding how a sticker makes its more jdm.. cause guess what.. your drivetrain and body and interior is all american.. a sticker isnt going to change that cause you know its still a sticker

The paint job may not be crap, but honestly I don't like the way it looks. therefore, i think its crap.

The jdm badge is what they use in japan, therefore its JDM, and my car will be more "JDM" with the badge. And yes I know I have a USDM car.

4 pages of response to a sticker and badge. This just proves we all care waayyy too much about something this kid just thought would be a cool/unique/cheap appearance enhancement.

I'm pretty sure he didn't say "hey guys, look at my new, smokin hot, totally jdm, rhd, type r, 700 hp Honda." He got a couple stickers, and figured he'd share because it would be better than not sharing at all. I mean, someones gotta give all of us HF regs with no lives something to look at, right?

Sorry, just didn't see why this thread has gotten so much (negative) response.

4 pages of response to a sticker and badge. This just proves we all care waayyy too much about something this kid just thought would be a cool/unique/cheap appearance enhancement.

I'm pretty sure he didn't say "hey guys, look at my new, smokin hot, totally jdm, rhd, type r, 700 hp Honda." He got a couple stickers, and figured he'd share because it would be better than not sharing at all. I mean, someones gotta give all of us HF regs with no lives something to look at, right?

actually she is a she not a he ha

because the stickers exemplify why most of the motoring public laughs at young adults that drive a honda.

Archived