Ordered a new sticker!

bamnle

^^ my point exactly. Which is why I don't understand why everyone has been getting bent out of shape when people give opinions on their stuff.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^ my point exactly. Which is why I don't understand why everyone has been getting bent out of shape when people give opinions on their stuff.

Because most people are butthurt little bitches, that can't take criticism. They also don't like being called out for their lack of creativity. Following in someone else's footsteps because it's "MAD TYTE JDM YO".

I didn't realize those JDM thingys had any meaning.

Now that I know what they mean, I dislike them even more. People in Japan don't ored USDM "Student Driver" badges.

I agree with airjordan. Someone in Japan needs to start a floppy wang trend just to see if we do it.

But I agree, it's your car. Do whatever you want. But you obviously posted because you want opinions, and you got them.

they look very clean! and sort of dark..... maybe Im just color blind!

There is a house to the left of my car and the sun is behind it casting a shadow..

this might help

2408015035_7592235675.jpg

Your talking about the hello kitty one or the jdm badge?

I would get the yellow and green since i am a new driver and to be more jdm but the orange and yellow looks better on my red del sol.

and the hello kitty is also ganna go on because hello kitty is cool.

So......you live in Japan or are of Japanese descent? If not, then what exactly about Japan is so appealing to pretend you're from there (with your car at least). I've just never understood the JDM thing.

that and they are pretending they are old too - with the elderly driver decal and all. :crazy:

i do like the ls meshes though. one of my favorites.

sooooo can i get the JDM stuff because i guess i can play the somewhat related to a Japanese decent kind of thing? My sisters were both born on a military installation in Japan. They have japanese birth certificates but they are american.

sooooo can i get the JDM stuff because i guess i can play the somewhat related to a Japanese decent kind of thing? My sisters were both born on a military installation in Japan. They have japanese birth certificates but they are american.

dang then i can too my cuz it from japan plus my neice is born there to. when i was lil my dad almost got orders for us to have to move there through the military for a few years which could of be fn cool.

So......you live in Japan or are of Japanese descent? If not, then what exactly about Japan is so appealing to pretend you're from there (with your car at least). I've just never understood the JDM thing.

It has nothing to do with being japanese or of the japanese decent or even have been there its just a matter of making your car like a Japanese Domestic Market car.

2477112010_4a1ff0a4fd.jpg

2476304039_2df21ba375.jpg

now my car looks horrible right?...

i think your car looks good, the jdm drivers badges arent my taste though. keep in mind, most of the members here had or still have a big body kit at one point. its your car, rock it how you like. ls wheels are a good touch.

edit: i love jdm parts, my ej6 was all jdm and i never got hassled for it. i dont know why theyre giving you sh*t.

Archived