Bad Boys Toys

Kegger

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hit the slide and came after me like a drunk fat chick.

HAHAHAHA....

I dont mind field stripping and cleaning my pistol.. i know it will work absolutely every time i pull the bang switch..

And then your bang switch puts one through the grip and into your foot. :p

When this happens i will let you know...and i will be buying a xd..lol... untill then.. i will stick with my oh so loved glock. ( what can i say, i like hearing people ask "how it shoot if its plastic?")

Mine was 550 with two Hi-Cap mags, a FOBUS paddle holster, case, gun sock, and a lifetime warranty on parts.

Beat that.

I paid right around the same... minus the holster.. i think i need to buy my guns where you do... i didnt see a .45 xd for less than like 700 where i bought mine..

Mine was 550 with two Hi-Cap mags, a FOBUS paddle holster, case, gun sock, and a lifetime warranty on parts.

Beat that.

you get the 4" or 5"?

Im not a big fan of gunbroker. I am a semi noob when it comes to gun, so i kinda want to get my hands on something im buying, before i buy it. Also, dont like the whole having to ship it to the FFL, then pay them to do the BC and for the transfer... a lot of times, you end up only saving about $50 bucks. Not that big of a deal for me to pay the extra to not have to wait.

As a side note, i think my next pistol will be an xd... havent heard anything about them... but that is a ways away.. i want the AR-15 and the mossberg 500 1st...

you get the 4" or 5"?

5", bitch is huge!!!!

Understandable, guess I'm partial cuz I know a couple guys with FFL's who will do all the paperwork for free for me.

Hell, when i get around to getting my GFL im gonna open carry my glock 30. (right around 4"). But im mainly doing that cuz i want to walk around with a tactical thigh rig...lol..

I'm not even gonna try to conceal the HK, I'll go open carry with that. I want a Kimber Compact in .45 for concealed carry.

buddy i work with has an HK paid $1200+ for it. omg thats a nice gun to shoot.

They usually are, but the guy who sold it to me is a huge HK fan. So he let me get it cheap, they hadn't even priced it, so he did lol.

Be careful with the thigh rigs. You can get in trouble for that one.

• 8 months later...

HOLY RESURRECTION BATMAN!!!!!

Well I thought I'd throw down with an update, got all my paperwork in for my HCP, I get fingerprinted Friday. Though I have no idea why they are printing me, I'm in the Army, helloooo...

But I digress, by the time I return to the state of TN again, I shall be carrying... Well, legally at least lol.

I've got mostly hunting guns.

remington .22 597 clip-fed semi

savage arms 12 gauge pump super-magnum (3 1/2" rounds)

Moisen Nagant 7.62x54 WWII russian sniper rifle (sniper version = extended barrel over infantry version)

and a ruger .22 plinking revolver

I'll most likely get a bigger revolver to keep at the car lot. Maybe a .45

This Moisen is sick. I shot through a 1/2 inch of steel with military surplus fmjs. Then I lined up 7 bricks in a row (solid bricks, not the ones with holes) and one shot turned them to ruble. It's the exact same one that the russian carries in the movie: enemy at the gates.

image9529.jpg

not technically a fire arm in the US but it is in other countries. Gamo 1000 air rifle. packs a hell of a punch with the right ammo. f*cks a quarter up pretty good at 150ft. i need a better trigger assembly cuz the one on there has a really long and heavy pull, and it needs a better scope.

Archived