Bad Boys Toys

Kegger

Since there are a few of us here with some firearms, let's start a thread about it. Post up your piece.

And discuss likes, dislikes, and anything about firearms in general....

HK USP .45 Full Size

gun001.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you guys carry guns in your car at all?

IMO, thats just asking for trouble.

No picture, but I still have my trusty old .22 - made in Japan circa ~1985. Never bothered to own anything else as I have a Grandfather and an Uncle that are avid sportsmen/outdoorsmen and I just use their firearms when hunting or target shooting.

In Georgia, if im not mistaken, you can carry your gun in your car. (as long as you leagally own it). your car is considered part of your property, i.e your house. You dont need your ccw to put it in your vehicle and ride here in GA b/c of this, but there are certain places it has to be, mainly your golve box, or center consel. there are also laws about how to carry it, and they differe from state to state. Personally, i feel like if you have your ccw, why not carry your weapon on you and not in your car.. its what im gonna do..

And since i love my new baby so much, yall get to look at it again..lol

IMG_0238.jpg

I don't know anything about guns...this thread will help :)

and carrying a gun in the car...well, a while ago, someone here shot someone on the freeway because they cut in front of them...and I had just passed by that same area a few hours before! :crazy:

I don't know anything about guns...this thread will help :)

and carrying a gun in the car...well, a while ago, someone here shot someone on the freeway because they cut in front of them...and I had just passed by that same area a few hours before! :crazy:

You are in the same boat as me lina. You and me don't know much about guns so this thread will help us both.

That is some crazy road rage to shoot someone for cutting you off. I thought the flicking someone off would be just enought but a gun I would hate to be the guy who cut him off.

.45 + Hydrashok Jacketed Hollow Points = :bash:

thats what my buddy has for his XD45. they will atleast make the bear pause for a sec. here's my next purchase after i get back from Vegas

XD .45 ACP 5" Barrel 13rd Clip(2) and laser pointer (so i know where to shoot the bear when i am drunk) with Hydrashok's for hiking this summer

untitled-3.jpg

Edit: just noticed the picture is of a XD .45 GAP, only difference is a 4" barrel commonly a 10rd clip and cheaper

Edited by Hatch92

thats what my buddy has for his XD45. they will atleast make the bear pause for a sec. here's my next purchase after i get back from Vegas

XD .45 ACP 5" Barrel 13rd Clip(2) and laser pointer (so i know where to shoot the bear when i am drunk) with Hydrashok's for hiking this summer

untitled-3.jpg

Edit: just noticed the picture is of a XD .45 GAP, only difference is a 4" barrel commonly a 10rd clip and cheaper

Nice... we expect pictures when you get it.

I think my next purchase is either going to be a mossberg 500a, or a sig. .357.. just depens on what i want, and how much i want to spend..lol