Bad Boys Toys

Kegger

So... Today I went out and dropped my application for my carry permit. Went and got printed, realized they spelled my name wrong and had to do it all over again.

But it's cool now.

I should receive it within 30 days as long as I don't have a mark on my record I don't know about.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting mine in November. I work in the ghetto and carry thousands in cash with me sometimes. I actually NEED one. I can't decide what to get though. I'm thinking .38 revolver, maybe 4" barrel.

I have a few I can throw up. .

Russian SKS

Picture239.jpg

Couple of .22 rifles . . . fun for 50yard's at the range . . along with it is my Glock 19

Picture016-1.jpg

Better pic of the Glock w/ 30rnd clip

Picture076.jpg

100_0235.jpg

This ones my baby. . 6" S&W 636 .357

Picture074.jpg

And finally, my Cobray M-11 .380

Picture075.jpg

The Glock is a nice gun, I love the lightweight and all the aftermarket parts available for it. The cons is Slide-bite sucks

The 636 is a beautiful gun. No cons with this guy. . pop in 38 specials for easy shooting, throw in .357 mags to have fun

The Cobray is a big piece of hardware for such a small caliber. Its really pretty much worthless, but super easy to shoot and the accuracy is amazing. I picked it up at a gun show for 100.00 . . . thought what the hell.

Ugh.. Do i want to keep my AR lower, or sell/trade it? I was planning on selling it to fund other things like a pump and some ammo, but with the impending AWB im starting to hear about.. im rethinking that..

Archived