Bad Boys Toys

Kegger

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XD's are good solid guns. And they carry and hide well which is a plus. But the light/laser combo is a good choice.

Look into Safariland for a holster that will accept that light so you don't have to go universal. bleh

Id go with a S&W snub .38... enough power to put a threat on the ground, and small enough to have just about anywhere on you/in your purse..

Side Note: I took the G30 to the range for the first time today... I think i have fallen in love..lol. It is pretty much the most fun i have had shooting in awhile.

eff that get a .22 pistol lol

SO...you want the guy trying to rape her to be pissed off?...?... Thats bout the only thing a duce duce is good for...again..either snub .38, or glock subcompact 9mm

This is a guy's "GTFO out of my house" gun from Cadillac Forums. PLR 16 topped with Eotech 512 and a Streamlight TLR-2 Laser/light with pressure switch.

photo-3.jpg

This is a guy's "GTFO out of my house" gun from Cadillac Forums. PLR 16 topped with Eotech 512 and a Streamlight TLR-2 Laser/light with pressure switch.

photo-3.jpg

Yeeah, I love the name of the gun. GTFO of my house. Hell I owned something really nice like a cadillac I would own one of these too! gotta protect the goods.

Well I learned something today, If I ever need to shoot someone, draw a t on them. do you start the t on the arms?

Why not try for a head shot, it is a one hit kill. just like in unreal tournment. *announcer voice* HEADSHOT

lol

• 2 weeks later...

So took it out to the range today. F-in SWEET!!!!

This thing shoots like a dream, no jams or stovepipes. But glad as hell I was wearing eye-pro. Had a casing come back and hit my glasses where my right eye would have been. With enough force to chip the poly-carbonate. Lucky me, so if your a shooter, invest in some ESS ICE shooting glasses. Well worth the money.

A wanna go to the range.. :( Glad to hear you had no problems, even though i wont know that feeling very much while i own my GLOCK..lol.

On a side note, i no longer want to buy the .357 next. I think im going for a AR-15. Its gonna be my trunk gun. So now, i have to save up $1000 over the price of whatever car i decide to buy..well worth it in my opinion..

Put a hundred rounds through it with out any issues. And to top it off, the gun was dry. No oil at all. Flawless performance.

And that's what you get for buying a Glock, lol. Should got an HK or a Sig instead...

And that's what you get for buying a Glock, lol. Should got an HK or a Sig instead...

No thank you sir..lol... my glock only requires 4 drops of oil, and will eat anything and everything i feed it... i figure, if its good enough for most any law enforcement agency to trust with their officers lives, its good enough for me..

Not to mention, field strip/cleaning only requires about 10 minutes of my time..

Archived