what is the coldest weather u have ever washed your car in

Prangy

Probably about 15 degrees but I kinda cheat. I pull it outside and spray all the big crap off with the pressure washer and get a general rinse....then pull it in the garage and kick the kerosene heater on. Then an hour later I go back out and do an Optimum No Rinse Wash when it's about 40 in the garage. I probably won't be doing that anymore though since I don't completely trust ONR to not swirl my super soft paint.

50 deg. F...LOL...it rarely goes below that here...

Maybe where you live, but around here it can hit 30, or lower, did you not see it snowed around Riverside again...

...regularly in winter it hovers around 40.

lol and the line of work you do would work here too :D

especially in a little while...

Of course, but also the market there is more demanding than the midwest, therefore foreclosure rates are super high there...from what i've been told from friends there that do the same work

Frank, I saw snow on mountains and was surprised lol...imagine if it snowed here...people would just stay home! lol

Of course, but also the market there is more demanding than the midwest, therefore foreclosure rates are super high there...from what i've been told from friends there that do the same work

there is still a lot going on :D

You had that cold a$$ wind to a couple weeks ago... man was that cold if you didnt have two layers on you would get cold in mins haha gotta love wisonsin, and sir vtec haha your jufs tcrazy

When I used to live in Chicago [last year] I was tired of all of the snow and dirt all over my car. My car is white... so all of the black slush made it look like one giant bird turd. I took my car to the car wash. One of those "do it yourself" places. It was something like 10 degrees out. My car ended up getting stuck in the car washing stall for a few minutes... all of the water had iced over... making my car damn near IMPOSSIBLE to get out. I had to kind of rock the car back and forth until it could get traction. Ice sucks. I didn't even have enough time to dry it before the water turned to ice. At least it didn't look like a bird turd anymore. Haha.

Archived