Paint your car...

chris_agu28

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VSM? Not what I was thinking. I just looked it up. It's much like the blue-steel coloring of various firearms. Crystal Blue Metallic

00crystalblue.jpg

No I was just stating I like VSM, and lol'ing hard @ your comment about the POS look.

I like crisp, clean, bright whites. Although a lot of people don't like white on white... I like the flat black idea too... but not so sure how it'd be on a Del Sol..

you could do it to a sol and have it look nice I think. just don't do it on a stock S. Which your sol is already past plain stock, so...

I couldn't find a decent pic of vogue silver metallic. I found a couple poor quality shots on google images, but nothing that truly shows off the color.

Kegger is sooooooo broke it ain't even funny. Girlfriends will do that to ya when they get used to being spoiled.

But once I get her calmed down then time to start saving. So many projects at once, paint and body, turbo build, putting a lift on the truck.....

I knew a guy who had someone shoot his car in dupli-color primer and then clear it in Chroma-Clear clearcoat or w/e.

Looked like nice, shiny primer 24/7. Actually pretty unique looking.

I'm not one for extreme body kits... period. Looks riced out to me. It could just be me. But I do agree, the front lip needs to go. The back... isn't TOO bad.

example of the POS flat black look:

l_0ea13d5d76c59b480ca01f8613fc9c86.jpg

haha you all forgot about my flat black honda!!! it looked better until it started chipping and crap.. and we painted the front end when it was dark.. and it was from a can.. it was a quick fix to the pos white/green/gray is was until it went to this:

l_912ebf8e405812ba5723226707222e1c.jpg

i have to say i agree about the clean bright white.. i didnt think i would like white on my car until i saw it cause i dont think i have ever seen a white del sol in person (they are all green or red or blue around here)

blue would be pretty though.. i like the blue

Archived