Sign in to follow this  
Repsol

New Car At Dealership!

Had to take pictures. They said there's only 1000 of the Mugen Si's made. I think it's badass there just happens to be one in Salisbury. Here some pics of teh beautiful machine.

1229071342.jpg

1229071341.jpg

1229071342a.jpg

1229071342b.jpg

1229071343.jpg

1229071343a.jpg

1229071343b.jpg

1229071344.jpg

it's not a bad looking car just for some reason i don't think i would buy one.

I like the 4-doors better for some reason. I'd love to have the Mugen Si. Wish I had a job...

i'd like it was a hatchback. i just like hatchbacks.

I don't think anyone wants to pay that much for a Civic.

I think mid 20's to high 30's.

A pre '08 STI could be had easily for that, as could any EVO, SRT4, ITR/CTR or any other Civic of that caliber, if not better.

Hell you can get 500whp Supra's for that price in some area's of Florida.

There's one sitting at Diamond Bar Honda...saw it when I took my car in...

Honda should have brought this Mugen over instead:

bilde.jpg

More than just a body kit...

I'd buy it if I had the money. Who cares? Only 1000 made. 30K is cheap.

I'd buy it if I had the money. Who cares? Only 1000 made. 30K is cheap.

LMAO.

Tell that to the tuner car enthusiast getting ripped off.

Edited by busted ls1

cheap maybe, but not 30k for a civic. you would have to be stupid to buy that.

I've seen two around here...both blue...

I liked the coupes better...

and why is it that we US people never get the good stuff...I wish I lived in Japan and other countries...

I've seen two around here...both blue...

I liked the coupes better...

and why is it that we US people never get the good stuff...I wish I lived in Japan and other countries...

Apparently the good sh*t from overseas doesn't jive with America's vehicle standards.

That sh*t is teh f*cking lulz.

Edited by busted ls1

Apparently the good sh*t from overseas doesn't jive with America's vehicle standards.

That sh*t is teh f*cking lulz.

LMAO. America doesnt have any vehicle standards. The slightest glance at a corner the cheap badly made yank tanks will fall apart! They just dont let certain vehicles in because they will show to the American public how bad the domestics really are!

i say they're lying to you...

seeing as yank cars are widely known for being badly made and cheap, and jap cars quite the opposite?

i say they're lying to you...

seeing as yank cars are widely known for being badly made and cheap, and jap cars quite the opposite?

"Yank cars". ROTFL. You're such a tool. Making a comment like that while owning a DEL SOL is QUITE hilarious to me.

Edited by busted ls1

and what exactly is wrong with owning a del sol???its jap you idiot not american

and im sorry, i couldnt be arsed to type american cars.

and what exactly is wrong with owning a del sol???its jap you idiot not american

and im sorry, i couldnt be arsed to type american cars.

No sh*t it's Japanese. You're sitting here comparing something like a Del Sol and sh*t to something such as Cadillac which is in fact still gaudy, full of leather, nice interior. Great build quality.

You people act as though American cars are purely sh*t. You want to know WHY they aren't selling well over here?

Your average gas guzzling V8 is found in what? Oh, that's right. An AMERICAN car. Why is this? Oh, that too is right..IT MAKES HORSEPOWER AND TORQUE by use of displacement. Ahhh displacement..something we Honda drivers would know NOTHING about .. Unless of course we've purchased a domestic vehicle in our lifetime.

so how come when ever you see a test of an American car versus something like a BMW, a Merc, or something along the lines of a large Japanese sedan, the tester always says that the American car always suffers in the suspension department, quality of the interior (e.g plastics used), the design of them is usually bland, and they are usually never up to the standard of what is made in Europe and Japan. Ok I aint saying all american cars are crap, I'm sure you do have the odd good one, but its only recently that they have started coming up to the standard of what is made overseas. and no i wasnt comparing a del sol to an american car, it appears you were the one doing that...i was just generalising American cars versus those from abroad.

You say about the american cars having the whopping big V8 engines, and yet why is it that they usually never are able to put out the same amount of power a smaller engine can from other companies? and the only reason you have such big engines over there is cos u get fuel so cheap...