New Car At Dealership!

Repsol

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry wannaBstuntin, missed ur post there, yeah it costs £41 ($83) to fill up my sol. It is such a joke, about 70% of the cost goes straight to the government as tax as well, I say it's nothing but daylight robbery.

How much would it cost to fill up a Sol over there?

Yeah they bash american cars because they have good reason to, they dont compare with what we have over here, there has only been a few examples of cars that can actually compare with cars from other places, and they are from pretty recently. Yeah Clarkson bought the Ford GT, said it spent more time off the road than on the road, I dont think he would have slammed the car intentionally, seeing as how much he loved it before and how much he was going on about it.

Hmm...im gonna ave to look in to the Z06 versus Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo. I really, really cant see it competing with a Ferrari 360 or 430, that just aint gonna happen. seriously, the Ferrari would eat it up and crap it out all over the floor two girls one cup stylee

By all means, have at it. It'll outperform the Ferrari in a straight line anytime, the only Ferrari in production that'll take it in a straight line is the Enzo, and who the f*ck can afford one of those?

I won't say it'll take ANY Ferrari in the twisties. But it will damn sure contend, if not be exactly on par. GM actually outdid itself for once with that vehicle.

Sorry that we don't like our cars to come perfect from factory. That takes away the fun of working on them. And I'll take a "yank tank" over anything you guys make any day. I'd rather not have to always take my car in for a thousand dollar oil change. So I'll take a polished turd thank you.

Wow, this is getting out of hand...

makes me want to play Test Drive Unlimited though...

Filling up a Sol would cost $30 here in CT. Bout the same as my Civic.

I can't picture filling up my tank for the cost of 4 new tires.

Sorry that we don't like our cars to come perfect from factory. That takes away the fun of working on them. And I'll take a "yank tank" over anything you guys make any day. I'd rather not have to always take my car in for a thousand dollar oil change. So I'll take a polished turd thank you.

Posts like these really make me laugh. So you don't want something with potential? Do you not think that you can mod a Z06 too? 1000 dollar oil change? Here's an idea.......learn how to do an oil change yourself and you can change it for $30.

If you would seriously rather have a del sol over a C6 Z06 then I hope your competing in next year's Special Olympics cause you're a retard.

If you would seriously rather have a del sol over a C6 Z06 then I hope your competing in next year's Special Olympics cause you're a retard.

There's a lot of cars I'd rather have then a sol. The vast majority of them are made in this country though.

If I could trade my car in today for a Z06, I would do it in a heartbeat. They have sooooo much more potential than most cars out there today, and it's afforable to too.

you can fill a sol for 15 dollars?

what i'd do to be able to fill up my car for £7.50

No. We could fill a sol with $30 American.

Which would equate to 15 pounds.

$30-35 fills up my Civic which is about 12 gal (~48 liters). I believe a Sol is about 11-12 gal.

So the cost over there for you would be about 15 pounds for 48 liters.

Kegger how much do you pay?

right fuk man, del sol aint a turd of a car, ok wow you've gotta integra.

your the man, you really are.

well you certianly seem to think you are anyway on here

Did I SAY my Integra was the sh*t? No, I did not. As a matter of fact I've gone as far as calling the vehicle I've owned an econo-sh*tbox but, that's beside the point. I've OWNED a domestic LSx powered F-body and to be quite honest.. the "plasticy" interior wasn't in my opinion that bad at all. As a matter of fact, it was relatively suitable for a vehicle that was designed to be beast.

It's all good. I went to my uncle's viewing and am in the process of trying out a couple of my suits for his funeral tomorrow.

My last week has been purely crapty.

dam man, i really am sorry, wouldnt of been have been having the bit of banter if i had known. all the best to u and ur family.

Eh, not a problem. I'm just being my normal buttheadish self.

Much appreciation, hatch.

It's all good. I went to my uncle's viewing and am in the process of trying out a couple of my suits for his funeral tomorrow.

My last week has been purely crapty.

I'm sorry...

and I was just saying that I wish we got the same cars that Japanese do...there are different standards so ya...and I wasn't saying we don't have good cars here...

Archived