I got an S2000

..SSR..

Business has been really good so I picked up an S2000 a couple of weeks ago.

Engine is ready to be put together as soon as the block gets back from AEBS. Full-Race turbo kit is waiting patiently. Custom one piece carbon fiber front end is in transit to me as I type, along with cf doors, hardtop, rear bumper, and trunklid. Going to have a local body shop wrap the 1/4 panels in cf and spray the whole car candy apple red, but only enough so you can still see the carbon fiber. Mark Williams made a carbon fiber driveshaft for it and I'm running a Nissan Silvia rear end in it since the stock rear end sucks. Still need to get the suspension, seats, and wheels.

Any of the OG's that read this will understand.

Quick Recap: When SSR first showed up here, as SuperStreetRX7 ;) he boasted about how he was going to have a candy apple red S2000 (when he turned 18) that was going to be full carbon fiber bodied, etc etc etc. He got schooled at least a couple of times a week because of it.

Any of the OG's that read this will understand.

Quick Recap: When SSR first showed up here, as SuperStreetRX7 ;) he boasted about how he was going to have a candy apple red S2000 (when he turned 18) that was going to be full carbon fiber bodied, etc etc etc. He got schooled at least a couple of times a week because of it.

hmmmmm.......coincidence? I THINK NOT!!! Or......maybe it could be.........:ninja:

Sorry, you're about 5 years too late for that discussion, lol.

Ahh, the good old days of HF. LOL.

DAMN!! Happens just when I start to feel like i'm fitting in............ :sad:

Yeah, that was back in the 02-03 days, EH. The old stuff from that time is all messed up to try to sort though as to who said what. A lot of the names listed next to the posts aren't the actual posters, a lot of gibberish and mixed up posts. Oh well.

Don't feel bad, quake.. there are very few people left on here from that time.

It updates their names even when their name is changed.....I read a bunch of funny stuff from then. Like when he got mad at the powder room? Something like that, I havent read it in a while. I do remember the s2k though, and his old username.

It updates their names even when their name is changed.....I read a bunch of funny stuff from then. Like when he got mad at the powder room? Something like that, I havent read it in a while. I do remember the s2k though, and his old username.

Nah, it's not an issue with old usernames. I've seen some threads from back then where I can tell who actually made the comments, but the person who is listed isn't the one who made them. Most of the time it will show that whoever posted above the messed up post will be shown as posting it, rather than whoever actually posted it.

Archived