Post your desktop

Nancy

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks. i havent been on that laptop since that one night when everyone else was at my house and we had all the cpus and tv's going. haha my neighbors complained the next day,

yup, and a lot of members here don't have Honda's either...

nice s13 and cool desktops...

Liz, you are now an experienced driver so it's the yellow/orange now ha :D

lol i know. but i like those colors more :D

we have more girls...

me, Liz above obviously, Nancy, damagedporcelain, CRG7 and a few more who aren't active much

the only non-active ones i can think of are exclusivehondagirl, babykansas, that kristen character, yo noki and solleshonda. i dont really have anything new to say, thats why i dont post as much.

nancy is that you in your avitar ??? :p

...and if it was? but no its not me, i dont post my naughty stuff online. never know who the "right click, save as" people are, you know? i like that gif, its pretty cool.

...and if it was? but no its not me, i dont post my naughty stuff online. never know who the "right click, save as" people are, you know? i like that gif, its pretty cool.

you got my hopes up. now all is shattered.

lol Nancy! so awesome!

uh oh I smell a cat fight......

I am glad there are more girls on here.

It is nice to see the opposite sex involved on the forum.

hehe, Solleshonda is a guy who deserves to be made fun of a bit...I try not to though lol

Archived