How come hondas are so fast??

Hellion_2300

So i was driving down the road last night and I hear the wierd noise and I was doing the speed limit and he was paaing me and he had to shift thru like 3 gears to pass me while doing the speed limit. I drive a mustang btw.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, yay a troll. havent seen one of these in a while. should be good times on the board for like a day. damn rustang owners.

though your going to get banned, id like to see this 79 mustang before you do. and could you answer me this...why is it ALWAYS mustang owners who come on this board and try to rip on hondas? i mean yeah i dont own one, but just curiouss lol.

edit: nevermind, see your riced on mustand in your sig lol.

So i was driving down the road last night and I hear the wierd noise and I was doing the speed limit and he was paaing me and he had to shift thru like 3 gears to pass me while doing the speed limit. I drive a mustang btw.

you know, not all hondas are driven by those stupid ricer teenagers that think stickers make their cars race cars, just like im sure you mustang drivers deal with dumbass drivers of v6 mustangs that think they are all badass with their huge rims and stickers.

there are really fast hondas out there just like there are really fast mustangs out there. Its just that people have different passions about the types of cars they drive. We should at least have a mutual respect for each other since we both share a passion for modifying our cars. Ive seen mustangs beat hondas and ive seen hondas beat mustangs. My civic was able to beat stock 2005 mustang GTs no problem but ive been beaten by the new 07 mustang gts.

I just dont understand why people have to go on other sites and flame someone that they dont even know. its not right, nor is it mature.

i dont know why you let guys like this get to you. little does he know , hondas rated with less power will beat his ass. dude i know more about your mustang than you do , lol. looks like either an 83 or 84 , hard to tell with that stupid ass front bumper. probably only has one tailpipe , baahahaha.

you guys, im tryin to be serious. Not only do they pass me, they get in front of me slowin me down. I dont do that to anyone. I know people who drive pretty fast hondas but when you have those teenagers that just got thier license they pass me actin like they are so cool cause they have a huge exhaust tip. My exhaust just has a glasspack and it gives me lil mre power and is a bit louder. yes that pic was photoshopped, had it in my photobucket and thought it would be funny, just take all the stuff off and thats what I drive. No I am not here to troll on you guys and start a war but I why do they have to drive so fast everywhere. I save that kinda stuff for the highway and when Im on roads with nobody on them so I can keep everyone around me safe.

ps, I thought that photoshop lookd pretty real.

I can put up a few videos of my car if you want

we dont know why stupid kids who just get their license drive crazy. they think they are invincible and that they are the crap. it isnt just hondas though. Ive seen teenagers in every type of car from jeeps to little metros speed around like they are street racers. its not anyone vehicle, its just stupid kids.

+1 +1 +1

We love our cars, and I'm sure u love yours to. Just leave it alone. Thats all I have 2 say...

No I am pretty sure I could tell you more about my car then you.

its a 79 hatchback

2.3L

rated at 88hp stock

they are a rare 4cyl mustang

some had turbos rating them at 130hp

a 87-89 ranger cam will bump it up to 105hp

2brrl holley carbs come stock on this year

more to tell if you want

I am not here to flame on you guys at all!! so I am not out here trolling ok

I also have some questions about your cars, whats VTEC?? and how does it work and whats the purpose

here is the perfect video that will let you hear when vtec kicks in. you will hear the car hit vtec after it shifts into 3rd gear. you cant miss it, vtec screams.

yeah that was the video. This forum works a lil diff then the forum I go to. I did hear that VTEC goin in that one video. I'm gonna check out that link real quick. Whenever I put up a video I will just put up the link to follow it.

That 02 NSX shows em all up now. There is a head swap available for my car with DOHS and its from a volvo (not sure the car or motor its from) but it bumbs the power quite a bit and I think its a dual overhead cam. Very few people have done. I will see if i can get a video. its npothin special but is pretty cool.

Archived