How come hondas are so fast??

Hellion_2300

R.I.C.E.

Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement(s)

A R.I.C.E.r is someone with any car that decides that putting big ugly body kits and obnoxious paint jobs covered in stickers with a folgers coffee can exhaust and thinks that they are the new star of the next Fast and the Furious sequel.

Now, what we are on this site are called Tuners. We actually have the passion to build our cars and modify them into beautiful machines that reflect our own personalities. Notice that most of our signatures below each post we make has a picture of a clean car. One that has been modified tastefully and carefully. Something that our blood, sweat, and tears went into as well as countless dollars of our hard earned money. We, as tuners, do not go to walmart or pepboys and spend 25 dollars on a piece of crap intake or NOS stickers or some off the wall checkered vinyls to plaster on the side of our cars and call that modifying, that is the prime example of a ricer.

need i say more. I dont dis domestic owners, whether they have a 4 cylinder or 8. Its their car, their work went into it. its called mutual respect. We dont like being called something we arent. We are tuners, not ricers.

If you wish to see prime examples of RICE. the click on this LINK!!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the two years I owned it, I think I went through 8 sets of rear only tires and a set of drag radials.

And yes, stop referring to us as ricers.

And I consider real tire burning to be a in a V8 or a forced induction I4, I6, or V6. I'm not too hot on FWD burnouts, hense why I don't do them unless at the track, and RWD burnouts with lack of horsepower.

I never called you a ricer, ricer... oops, i called you a ricer, its a bad habit.

Whats with you ricers?? oops did it again?? Ive already told you what a ricer in my opinion, so if you fall in that catagory then you are a "RICER".

so STFU

Then stop using the f*cking phrase! For a guy with a four cylinder Mustang with crapty modifications, you are f*cking cocky. This is why I hate domestic owners. I used to be a f*cking weiner head, then I got beat by a Honda, then I built a Honda, then I watched the butthead domestic guys, then I was glad I converted.

The only people who are with me are the people who arnt "rice boi's" and the people that are against me are the people.... well just read the thread and figure out why. Even though you have been bashing on me for a 5.0 vs. 5.7 battle.

oooooooooo, BUSTED!!!

HAR HAR HAR!

I really don't get why you think you have a fighting chance in hell here. You came into a forum that you have no place being on, pretty much pointing your finger at our community at being the source of all new drivers. I wish you posted this on Honda-Tech, since is a small ass forum, you would have gotten a new one torn, nobody would have even given you the chance in hell. And even if you got your buddies to sign up, like you just did, they would have been torn a new one even quicker. Seriously dude, what did you expect out of this? Finding out girls don't get you hard and you need something to stir you up down below? f*ck off dude.

The only people who are with me are the people who arnt "rice boi's" and the people that are against me are the people.... well just read the thread and figure out why. Even though you have been bashing on me for a 5.0 vs. 5.7 battle.

oooooooooo, BUSTED!!!

HAR HAR HAR!

Okay and while they may be "with you" in this thread, find another one and say something dumb and jsut as quickly as they hopped on your bandwagon, they'll ream you a new arsehole.

oooooooooo, BUSTED!!!

HAR HAR HAR!

Don't come on this forum and try and to put us down just because you saw some beaner drive a riced out camry by you (which btw, I'm sure the camry would own your trailer trash "mustang"). Actually, by owning that car with the sh!tty ass mods that you have, we have cleaner, nicer cars than you do so you can f*ck off. People who are against you just hate your stupid ass crapbox of a car.

Which looks better?

Exhibit A. "I'm a f@g who lives out in the middle of bum f*ck and can only afford a wanna be domestic muscle car"

hellion79gifsigxs0.gif

--OR--

Exhibit B. "A civic done right with taste and performance in mind"

EG6.jpg

CIMG0481.jpg

hooddampers.jpg

Update31.jpg

i think this guy went out looking for the lamest mustang ever made.

Nah, I think he got his car going, yes a Mustang! And then when he brought his mechanic spark plugs and got four back, he found out it wasn't no V8.

Either that or his parents bought it for his thinking, our dumbass son wants a "race car" so let's get his a Mustang, he won't know that it's a four cylinder.

Dousche.

Nah, I think he got his car going, yes a Mustang! And then when he brought his mechanic spark plugs and got four back, he found out it wasn't no V8.

Either that or his parents bought it for his thinking, our dumbass son wants a "race car" so let's get his a Mustang, he won't know that it's a four cylinder.

Dousche.

baha

lol your funny ill make you look like a fool :D

You'll have to prove that to me.

See, herein lies the issue. You drive a Mustang. A Convertible, at that. They outweigh the hatchbacks of those years which were around 3200/3300 pounds due to frame supports and whatnot.

PLUS you're driving a torquless four-cylinder, and trust me..the turbo doesn't make up THAT much of the torque. Hmm. We're around the same weight, I'm POSITIVE I'm making more power than you and PRETTY confident that I'm making a lot more torque, too. Plus I've got six, long gears..pretty much a performance inspired car..whereas you, sir.. have what, four?

Turdmobile.

Archived