f**k, crap, b!tch, c**k, w***e, p***is...

compuvision02

...I got laid off today, for no f*cking reason. So did Dan, 90IntegraC1.

WARNING THREAD WILL CONTAIN MUCH FOUL LANGUAGE AND MOST LIKELY A LOT OF STUFF THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, BECAUSE HELL I'M PISSED AND AM JUST TYPING

I got into work nice and early today, 7:00am and started filling the wash buckets. Later, my friend Owen and Shawn started their first day as car washers. Bihn, a former co-worker who took a few months off, just came back to work today as well. I was like, this is sweet! Plus, one of the slow car washers, Brian, got bumped up to new car delivery. Around 11:00am, I just brought up a car I finished and was going to throw away the floor mat, my boss approached me and said, Fred needs to see you. Fred is the general manager for the store and my boss's boss. A valet I am cool with, PJ, said "ooooh you're fired," jokingly. I walked in thinking maybe he wanted to rediscuss a raise with me, but little did I know, he was letting me go. I asked why, he gave a bullcrap, "no reason, just part of the 90 day trial with the new owners that you signed that it can happen." I was pissed at this point and just walked out on him. I went down to the wash bays and confronted my boss and said, "why did you do that, you had a say in it," he said that it wasn't him, it was the new owners watching us, which was bullcrap! They have been down to the wash bay maybe, four times, since they took over, everytime I am working. Hell, I cleaned the damn owners car for 3 hours to hopefully show him I can do a good job. Pretty much, my boss, who I thought I was cool with, back stabbed me. Not a big surprise seeing that he got his best friend layed off the week earlier and tried to go on a date with his wife when they were having problems. What a f*cking weiner! Replacing me with my f*cking friends.

Then I stopped at the local BMW dealership to apply, but did not get to talk to the detail manager, which I wanted to, but he was busy. Then I ripped it for the last mile to my house, shooting blue smoke everywhere, hooray for bad rings. Then I backed into my garage space and shut off the car, I saw smoke and smelled coolant. Pop my hood and one of the rubber hoses is cracked at a "joint" and is spraying down on the car. It slowed now and I have a pan under it. Then I realized I saw more oil on my engine code plate, which I just cleaned off, so I'm guessing I have a small leak again too, f*ck. I really needed to get this loan to fix the few things that I needed done that went along with more modifying.

The one thing I am glad for is that I did not get this loan out yet. Sadly, it might be put off for a little longer, but I'm just glad I don't have to worry about it. I am going to collect unemployment though.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that sucks to hear about your employment mishaps. but look at the bright side, it summer and there's all kinds of opportnities for new jobs. all else fails start your own detail crap while the weathers nice

Well, the summer time is actually a terrible time to get jobs, because people are home for the summer from school. Most kids work in the summer and do not work at school, atleast the ones I know.

Damn, I knew Management in Mercedes was bad, but that's gei.

Sorry about it, bro's. At least this is an opportunity to try other places.

The thing is, I really didn't want to try a new place. I really don't think I want to go back into detailing again, three dealerships is enough. I don't want to work in a restuarant, convenience store, grocery store, or major department store. It sucks. I might try to find a job in a parts department, but detailing is the only really "flexable" job in the dealership industry when you have school. f*ck!

You'll find something bro. Just stay in school. Don't be like me and be a dropout that's relying on the construction business to keep him alive.

There is a Porsche dealer, but I really don't know if I can handle this bullcrap anymore. Dan and I worked our asses off for that company and obviously it wasn't good enough. They replaced us with two people who aren't very "secure" in a job; one doesn't really need the money and can and will quit when he gets bored, which will be quickly most likely, and the other was at a few other dealerships and barely stayed two months. Then they moved up the slowest, most inefficient guy we had. Bullcrap. It really gets to you when your best isn't good enough. Atleast when I worked at ACME and was the bottom of the barrel, they still treated us with a lot of respect if we tried.

We're going in tomorrow to have a word with the owner....maybe we'll make a point and they'll take us back.

If not....guess I'll be hitting up Pep Boys lol

Then you can do some work for me and I'll slip a lil sumpin sumpin to you under the table.

And no you perverts not what your thinking

har.

Archived