07/20/2007-07/22/2007 Pennsylvania Meet Roll Call

compuvision02

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im like 40 min from NJ. if that. depending on what part you were in. its a small world lol.

i might have to be down for this meet. i didnt read the first two pages but once i do ill get back to u lol.

I should see if I can trade off my car for my cousin's 560whp Integra.

Bring it to PA and run anyone..from a low roll LOL.

Permitted I could actually forking get off.

Any of the locals ever gone up along the Deleware river through Bucks county and that area of jersey, there's a lot of nice spots for pictures and parks for the BBQ. Just a thought for something on sunday besides just the BBQ. Nice cruise to waste a day on with a bunch of little towns and then open back roads in between.

wuts stopping me??.............i dont know really.....i guess i could drive out there.....i no longer have a honda though.....hahaha it fell apart wen i hit this lovely animal who decided to cross the road.............

Any of the locals ever gone up along the Deleware river through Bucks county and that area of jersey, there's a lot of nice spots for pictures and parks for the BBQ. Just a thought for something on sunday besides just the BBQ. Nice cruise to waste a day on with a bunch of little towns and then open back roads in between.

I mean, I was thinking Valley Forge, then cruise back through the backroads, but it isn't a far drive, a nice cruise would be decent. I've never been on the roads you are talking about, atleast I don't think I have.

wuts stopping me??.............i dont know really.....i guess i could drive out there.....i no longer have a honda though.....hahaha it fell apart wen i hit this lovely animal who decided to cross the road.............

Then do it!

I mean, I was thinking Valley Forge, then cruise back through the backroads, but it isn't a far drive, a nice cruise would be decent. I've never been on the roads you are talking about, atleast I don't think I have.

Then do it!

I've been near valley forge area, kinda similar scenery if you want some info to do some thinking and planning i'll refresh myself on some of the area this weekend.

count me in............im coming

Sorry, but what is your first name?

I've been near valley forge area, kinda similar scenery if you want some info to do some thinking and planning i'll refresh myself on some of the area this weekend.

Yeah, let me know man, that'd be great.

Thank you. :) Glad you are joining up.

And I am not trying to have a huge meet that is all over the forums, just meeting each other and doing what we do, just in person. I mean, we can definetly try and get a meet going if people are interested for one of the days. I think that it would be more fun to have a HondaForums meet, around the same time every year for the regulars on here, change up the locations. I want to go out to California sometime, would love to go to Colorado in the winter sometime for snowboarding, even though 90IntegraC1 hates the cold! Texas, Florida, wherever. And I still want to do Tail of the Dragon.

w00t!

Here is the deal for the drinking thing. I have two ideas.

People who are 21 can go out to the bars, I will actually be a good boy and be the designated driver, I'll even whip the minivan if we still have it to haul everyone. I know this is excluding the younger bunch, but that will be explained in option 2.

I doubt Dan's parents will let that happen at his place, my parents might be willing to, but I'm not sure if everyone could drink, because they don't allow under age people to drink. People who drink won't be able to drive. I mean, my parents will give us space, doubt they'd even check up, hell my dad might even join, but enough that it is still a little iffy. I mean, I don't even know how loud we could be, because they would obviously be trying to sleep. I could possibly convince them to rent a hotel room if we all chip in to buy it, but I'd have to check. If someone actually decides to get a hotel room, we could just party up there, which would be easiest. Hell, the locals may even be able to throw the funds together to rent a room or two. Again, I could be the good boy and be the designated driver.

This is all up to you guys, it's just, hard(ish).

yeah someone talked me into it.........so yeah lets get drunk.....lol

I wonder who that was.o:)

I could be designated driver too since I don't drink and I don't know if it's a good idea to drink there...lol

My gf's and me (and I'm trying to get my bf to go also) would be renting a hotel room so we could get a big room so party there? all you have to do is tell me which hotel is closest to where we are gonna be...instead of me searching for minutes...

might get kinda cramped in the si.

lol Dan...everyone here move to Cali...Honda meets happen every Thursday here :D

everyone should move here. during the winter you can go to the mountains and snowboard in the morning and hit the beach in the afternoon. You cant lose. And all the real cool people live out here.:pirate:

Archived