07/20/2007-07/22/2007 Pennsylvania Meet Roll Call

compuvision02

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is Joe.

Dan was telling me about a hotel that is close by him that I probably would of ended up getting a room at to stay, if anybody else wants to throw down for like, a connecting room, or just like a bigger room in general... I have no idea what is there but, That could be a place to chill and drink and do whatever cuz, I dont think there will be TOO many of us like 50 or 60, It looks to be about 15 which would probably be fine for one of the bigger rooms... I mean alls we need is a card table, a table to play pong on and some couches and chairs...

I wouldnet mind putting the room on my credit card, depending on my financial situation at the time I might just even spring for the big room and bring a friend of mine down...

Hotel Parties FTW...

I think its 18 to rent a room in PA, I know its 18 in jersey... hmmmmm

Thumb, mang!

"Bolander's trek across America -- the thumbing wonder."

LOL. definitely have to document that one. who knows, maybe i could make money off of it.

thumbing wonder huh, if i call the documentary that and tell some old guy that picks me up hopefully he wont get the wrong impression about it or any ideas. bleh

but this is the HF meet. where members can meet up with each other and party and talk about what we love most, our cars. I say this is like a very rare opportunity where the date almost works out perfectly with most of the members and we are willing to go. we should jump at the chance, we all know we will be kicking ourselves later when the PA crew posts pictures of beautiful women, drunken beer pong, and everyone gathered around their nice cars that their blood, sweat, and tears went into.

Im f*ckin down for this meet. Ill find a way to make it.

rick i thought your job you got free flights? or did you end up not doing that

sorry i wont be able to make it. ill be in brasil with the lady friend at some natural hot pools after being at the beach for a week. have fun though!

Rick is the official advertising agent here :D

oh yeah. giggity giggity goo.:thumbsup:

rick i thought your job you got free flights? or did you end up not doing that

im still a professional bum. i didnt get the job working for the airlines. I still work on movies and stuff but that business is slow and i travel for them if need be, (like my trip to hawaii). well, since it looks like im getting a car, i might be able to make this meet. anyone need a ride? i dont know if the car will make it but f*ck, it will be an adventure. :D

Archived