07/20/2007-07/22/2007 Pennsylvania Meet Roll Call

compuvision02

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll more than likely be rebuilding a goddamn Chiller at the Capital Building for most of July.

There's no rescheduling. At least it'll pay good.

OK Compuvision what time would you expect to be heading out from that spot if thats where to meet up, I'd rather make the cruise down fun like that too. I've got about an hour ride just to that spot, so let me know so I can plan accordingly

I'd probably say like 9:00am or 10:00am. Test and tunes go from like 8:00am to like 4:00pm, I really don't want to get up too early on a Saturday.

I didn't know saturday started before 10:00 AM LOL

Thanks for the info. Any specific safey equipment and all that bs gonna be necessary? Helmet, Fire Extinguisher, Duct tape?

Helmet if you are under a 13.99, must wear long pants, that's about it. It's like $12 to race, $8 to watch. You need a roll cage at 11.99 I believe and a fire suit at 10.99, but let me know if you have anyone that fast with you so I can give you accurate details.

Thanks again for the info, if anyone coming with me is hitting those times I'm gonna be amazed. I'm trying to get as many of the local honda guys and gals who are free that weekend to come down too. I'm gonna still wear a helmet and my car shouldn't even be near the time requiring it.

Yeah, I truthfully don't think anyone will need a cage with our group. I really hope I might, but I highly doubt I'll have everything situated by then. Anyways, keep us posted, try and get a confirmed head count with your group, possibly the types of cars too!

Right now only two confirmed friends that are gonna come with me:

97 accord coupe=> F22 swap

90 Integra coupe => GSR swap runs dead even with my low modded SH, looking forward to running him with times and see who's the better driver!!

Well I personally was thinking:

FRIDAY

Meet and Greet.

SATURDAY

10:00am(ish)-2:00pm(ish) :: Drag Strip

4:00pm(ish)-8:00pm(ish) :: Philadelphia [Cheesesteaks at the famous Geno's or Pat's; Pictures]

9:00pm(ish)-Whenever :: Get Plastered Somewhere [Hopefully someone gets a hotel room, my parents might flip with the noise]

SUNDAY

BBQ and Pictures

Everyone Leaves, People Who Wish To Stay Another Day, We Will Figure That Out

Archived