07/20/2007-07/22/2007 Pennsylvania Meet Roll Call

compuvision02

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your car isnt a 1990 though. And it looks like i will make it to the meet, hopefully. Lina, please go. I would feel much safer in an SI than I would in my car at the moment.

why dont your friends ride with me?o:) lol.

its ok. i understand. i cant rent a car, im not 25.

my car runs and everything. it just needs some small things here and there. just annoying crap.

I think its 18 to rent a room in PA, I know its 18 in jersey... hmmmmm

The one I work at it's 21, as well as the Holiday in across the street from the Hampton Inn i work at. Most hotels are 21 to cut back on the underage drinking parties that would go on otherwise.

only if you help with gas and help push if the car breaks down. lol. it does have 200k miles on it.

Come on rick I have a 89 crx with over 230K

but how many of those miles did you put on the car? i just got a car with all those miles and i dont know what kind of hell it could have been through during that time. this guy could have tried racing his car and over-revved it during the past 100k miles.

Come on rick I have a 89 crx with over 230K

Daaaaamn son how does it feel knowing your car has 200,000 more miles than mine?!

Daaaaamn son how does it feel knowing your car has 200,000 more miles than mine?!

Hey, man, don't get too cocky all up in here. I just broke the 38000 mark on my '93 today on my way to work. It's now at 38008 exactly.

double post noob!!!

SORRY! aNY OTHER nOOBISH STUFF i CAN ANNOY YOU WITH. wHATS vTECH MAYBE?

no sorry though computer locked up as i clicked accept and i guess it went through twice.

SORRY! aNY OTHER nOOBISH STUFF i CAN ANNOY YOU WITH. wHATS vTECH MAYBE?

no sorry though computer locked up as i clicked accept and i guess it went through twice.

Haha, don't worry about it. That crap happens to me all the time, mainly on here and MySpace. Next thing you know I posted the same thing five times, because I click back when the page can not be found and resend it or just double click something that is taking longer then it should to try and refresh the send.

would you be willing to drive 2000 miles across country in it?

Yeah i could but i wouldnt be able to afford it now cause my car needs a tune up and i have no money now.

01. Rob (compuvision02)

02. Dan (90IntegraC1)

03. Billy (EBP_EM1)

04. JW (8MugeNcRX9)

05. Mike (SEPA Ride)

06. Brian (Brian3111)

07. Chris (Chris (PA))

08. Matt (SRTFourPlay)

09. Lina (futuredriftprincess07si)

10. Rick (rbolander)

11. Kate (babykansas04)

12. Joe (GsrCrx)

01. Rob (compuvision02)

02. Dan (90IntegraC1)

03. Billy (EBP_EM1)

04. JW (8MugeNcRX9)

05. Mike (SEPA Ride)

06. Brian (Brian3111)

07. Chris (Chris (PA))

08. Matt (SRTFourPlay)

09. Lina (futuredriftprincess07si)

10. Rick (rbolander)

11. Kate (babykansas04)

12. Joe (GsrCrx)

Well, I doubt 06, 07, and 08 are going to go if 02 isn't. 09 dropped out. 10, I believe, is out.

The meet just got significantly smaller and I'm not even sure it's worth it right now anymore. Hm.

Archived