i like these

they are a tad bit 80's looking , but i do like them. nice dish.

They look nice, but now that you mention it they do have a certain resemblance to some American Racing rims I had on my '86 Monte Carlo....

I've seen those golden Equip 03's on a Championship White JDM front ended Integra that was for sale on H-T..

God they looked good.

Baaaaahhh...

Word up to knock-offs. Some of us poor folk can't afford stuff like that.

buuuuuuuut, if you get the "authentic" parts for your car, key word being authentic , its so worth it. save up cause in the long run you get what you pay for. work wheels are super strong and have a great rep, ive seen rotas bend easier than 94typersol's d*ck.

buuuuuuuut, if you get the "authentic" parts for your car, key word being authentic , its so worth it. save up cause in the long run you get what you pay for. work wheels are super strong and have a great rep, ive seen rotas bend easier than 94typersol's d*ck.

HAHAHA. OWNED. HAHA.

ow, that was harsh....

my 0.02 is that why buy expensive when they are just going to get stolen anyway? If you only have liability insurance on your ride then keep it cheap for sure.

I agree I would much rather have the real thing, which is why i havent bought rims for my car yet. BUT anyone who sees them will be like nice ROTAS because in looks there is almost no difference.

Like I said im gonna put off on buying rims till I can afford the real thing for my own satisfaction not anyone else.

I personally don't care for them, but it's not my choice.

Knock-offs are just fine for daily drivers. I <3 my Rotas on my DD.

Archived