New Car

So my girl got a new cars. she couldnt be any happier from the crappy bucket hyundai to this. she said she was going to get her brakes worked on comes home asking me to help her bring in the vacuum from the trunk.. So im like ok.. how the brake place go.. her: they just checked on them.. Me:min later where is your car?.....Her : RIGHT THERE!!! WTF??? Who goes to check up on there brakes and comes home with a new car lol .. But I like it alot has alot of space inside... sorta buckets seats...rims... and the paintjob is sick..head lights look sweet . Im happy shes happy.. what you guys think?

2007 Scion TC

katsnewridexa7.jpg

I think they are cool, for the money they arent bad plus the dealership has lots of upgrades for them at a reasonable price. I would probably get a sentra spec v for the money though.

I'll post a pic of her as soon as I get home, I had to program a harmony remote for a customer. Just at work charging her for it (150.00 bucks for the setup same price as the remote what a rip off) lol.. anyhow i'll be home like in 30 min.

ld2acc488d7d1b40a58c1e9mz8.jpg

If im showing you my girl I might as well show you my son too.

Jordan

joranhj4.jpg

Yeah if you get a manual TC with the factory super-charger then it would give your SI a run for its money I think. I actually read an acticle about it. At that point it would come down to who the better driver is. I just wish more car companys would sell and put on aftermarket parts from the factory like scion does. That would be cool, and under warranty

Thanks peeps.

Pedro???? wtf.. lol

Anyhow my girl said thanks and that the car is manual.

My girl got skillz :)

I dont think she will go fast in the scion, if she wants to go fast she will do that in my car.

She said hmmm turbo.. and I said yeah what ever. Not that I dont support her but shes is not getting turbo b4 me. lol.but she is getting a spoiler and dropping the car. I will look at the spoiler b4 she gets it so she dosent look riced out.. :laugh:

To the critics no she dosent do them my barber dose..I usta model for 2 years I kind got usta to it. :dry:

So just like you said I like to look clean like her car you dirty bastard. You dont have a girl or car.

Maybe if you get a car or maybe try to look cleaner you might get one. :laugh:

photoshootlk8.png

Does she pluck your eyebrows for you?

Just tell her to keep it clean...like she does w/ your eyebrows hehe

To the critics no she dosent do them my barber dose..I usta model for 2 years I kind got usta to it. :dry:

So just like you said I like to look clean like her car you dirty bastard. You dont have a girl or car.

Maybe if you get a car or maybe try to look cleaner you might get one. :laugh:

A) i dont want a girl who chooses me for my appearance

B) i'm getting a car, its been nice not payin for gas

C) sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me 8)

j00 got served

A) I guess your that friend that takes one down for the team when the fat girls around.

B) If you think your going to only pay for gas when you get a car you shouldnt get one at all.

C) Get a car you can love get a girl you can love then maybe you will have a life you will love.

:sleep2:

A) i dont want a girl who chooses me for my appearance

B) i'm getting a car, its been nice not payin for gas

C) sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me 8)

j00 got served

Oh god who the hell cares about what people look like man were all adults here

pshhh. on the forums, im a 14 year old boy with an attitude problem.

this is gay. im not gonna argue anymore. you don't know a thing about me so everything you post about me is a waste.

there's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more to life than girls and cars. i really hope you know this.

screw staying on topic. its dead. you got your girl a TC. cool, i'm glad you enjoy it. topics don't last more than 10 posts. you'll learn this fast.

Archived