What are you listening to...?

compuvision02

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
l'l'l'l'lick it like a lollipop.

God I dispise that song with a passion

Kanye West ft. Young Jeezy - You can't tell me nothing (remix) Jordan check it!

l'l'l'l'lick it like a lollipop.

Shawty said the nig*a that she with aint sh*t. Shawty said the nig*a that she with aint this. Shawty said the nig*ga that she with cant. Well shawty, ima hit it hit it like i cant miss...

<jadakiss mixtape

me too guys , thanks muchly. hes actualy not sick as conventional meaning , he runs , plays , laughs. you wouldnt even know he was sick except for the water he holds due to low protein levels(edema) and the weight he put on cause of predisone(steroid). he started chemotherapy 3 days ago , for 12 weeks :S. hes diagnosed with minimal change disease.

please everyone send out the healing vibe for my little man.

me too guys , thanks muchly. hes actualy not sick as conventional meaning , he runs , plays , laughs. you wouldnt even know he was sick except for the water he holds due to low protein levels(edema) and the weight he put on cause of predisone(steroid). he started chemotherapy 3 days ago , for 12 weeks :S. hes diagnosed with minimal change disease.

please everyone send out the healing vibe for my little man.

So sorry to hear it, cranny! I wish him all the best, and sooner rather than later :thumbsup::heart:

Sorry cranberry.

So yeah...I turn on BPM (XM) tonight and some DJ is playing a loop of some b*tch saying "STFU" over and over and over. I listened to that for about 2 minutes before flipping to Ethel.

Archived