What wheels for my DA?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Rota JMAG
    • Rota Circuit 10
    • Rota GT-3
    • Rota Slipstream
    • Other (pic of your choice)

Steelies suck...and i want to know what you guys think would look good on my car b/c after tune, wheels are next.

I chose Rota b/c i don't really want to spend a ton on wheels, like below $650, so bear with me...

JMAG

jmag_silver.jpg

Circuit 10

c10_gold.jpg

Circuit 8

gt3_gold.jpg

Slipstream

slipstream_gm.jpg

sorry if these are "typical honda" but i'm just throwing out ideas...help me out :D

f*cker. just pay for the shipping and you can have the enkeis. like i said, they are just collecting dust and i dont have a car to put them on. and they wont exactly fit on my motorcycle.

f*cker. just pay for the shipping and you can have the enkeis. like i said, they are just collecting dust and i dont have a car to put them on. and they wont exactly fit on my motorcycle.

ummm i want the JMAGs now lol...if u dont get'em, dan, they might be on my car lol. for future reference, where are u findin those wheels for $650, is that wheels and tires? what sites?

rbolander, are they 17s for sure? if so, then thats a lil to dub for me.lol

if they are 16s, then i might get'em?

Is that offer just for him? I would really like those on my car and already have 17" tires. Let me know if you wanna figure something out....pm me man.

those wheels would look awesome on Nate's....for sure...

Nancy-yeah, but I can't afford Mugen wheels, and with all the theft going on around here lately I don't think I want to deal with losing like $2000 over wheels....

I like the JMAG's a lot...

what are you crazy hung , you take those wheels off your car for those enkies , im slapping ya , lol.

Those would look sweet on my car....especially if the black part was painted gold......yum.

90....have you seen the RB somethings... Rota RB..... Can't think exactly what they're called but they're an old school look and they'd look sweet in gold on your car.

Edit: These.....friggin sweet.

bef8_1.JPG

Or get Track R's in white or gold.

what are you crazy hung , you take those wheels off your car for those enkies , im slapping ya , lol.

Are you crazy? They'd look great on Hung's car :thumbsup:

Those would look sweet on my car....especially if the black part was painted gold......yum.

90....have you seen the RB somethings... Rota RB..... Can't think exactly what they're called but they're an old school look and they'd look sweet in gold on your car.

Edit: These.....friggin sweet.

bef8_1.JPG

Or get Track R's in white or gold.

There was a guy in town that had those on a white EJ1..Looked AWESOME.

Archived