Pennsylvania HondaForums Summer Meet?

compuvision02

Well, I thought about this a while ago, but xxscaxx sparked the interest again.

if everyone really wanted to meet up in PA, id take a drive out there during the summer with my new setup going on. if i have time, that is lol.

Would people be interested in making a Pennsylvania meet? We have quite a few active Pennsylvania members, seems to be the majority of people who actually know each other and hang out. Would people make the drive, preferably since this is a car forum, or flight to Pennsylvania in mid to late summer?

Well, depends on which Arlington.

Arlington, VA (Arlington County)

2 hours, 33 minutes Total Est. Distance: 129.88 miles

Arlington, VA (Hopewell City)

4 hours, 38 minutes Total Est. Distance: 266.01 miles

Arlington, VA (Northampton County)

4 hours, 11 minutes Total Est. Distance: 222.37 miles

I'm guessing the first one.

Whoops.

/endthread

id drive up to pa its only like an hour or so away from where i live in NY

It'd be a couple of hours, they're more around the Philly area.

Truthfully, only reason I say PA is because there is a majority of the members on the East Coast that would actually go, not to mention a lot in our general area. If there were more in California, etc., I'd be down to drive there, hell of a road trip with some buddies in seperate cars.

Well, how about all the people who have a bit of traveling put down some dates so we can find a neutral one, don't leave it up to us, because we live here, we can change our schedules much easier then you all.

Archived