craziest/funnest/stupidest/weirdest things you have done/experienced

lceah

Oh, dude. LS1 f-bodies are no joke. Period.

The gearing, the tranny, the weight distribution in it's size, the power.

Hell, I wouldn't be afraid to say with a bit of practice, I could have the car I'm looking to get running high 12's AS IS.

But, yea. Those poor Z-owners. Any of them try to run you?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of weeks ago I went home with a girl from the bars here in Santa Barbara, the next morning she left me at her place when she went to work and I needed a ride home so I called my brother and he came and picked me up. We stopped at 7 11 to get some water and met these two girls so we got their number and met up with them a couple hours later. After a bottle of vodka we went back downtown to the bars(mid day mind you) and got even more drunk, got kicked out of a tattoo parlor because we wanted some fracked up tats cuz we were wasted... one thing leads to another and I find myself having sex in the bathroom of a bar with a girl who is 19... Just another day here in SB

A couple of weeks ago I went home with a girl from the bars here in Santa Barbara, the next morning she left me at her place when she went to work and I needed a ride home so I called my brother and he came and picked me up. We stopped at 7 11 to get some water and met these two girls so we got their number and met up with them a couple hours later. After a bottle of vodka we went back downtown to the bars(mid day mind you) and got even more drunk, got kicked out of a tattoo parlor because we wanted some fracked up tats cuz we were wasted... one thing leads to another and I find myself having sex in the bathroom of a bar with a girl who is 19... Just another day here in SB

ew

Stupidest:

My friend who recently got his license got an 02 A4 from his parents. He's spoiled so he really doesn't care about his car that much (he didn't pay for any of it). So anyway he passes cars all the time on double yellows. I was with him one day and he pulled out into the left lane to pass a car in front of a private school and as we got even with the car on the right of us a bus came straight at us. His puny little 1.8 liter turbo couldn't pull us ahead of the car on the right so we had to lock up the brakes and luckly the bus pulled off the road to let us through. A different day we passed two cars at once on the street off of mine, and one followed us back to my house. They pulled into my driveway blocking us in and called the cops on us. My parents did not appreciate that.

I've passed cars by passing yellow lines into the oncoming traffic during my "stupid" days, during which I also went the wrong way on any kind of street you can think of (one way, two way, parking lot, ...) and the freeway...I was stupid! I would push the limits and swerved a few times badly but never did it intentionaly like my cousin who flipped the car in the mountains going 70mph because of it and I was sitting in the back!

Except for once when I got into an accident when I had started driving and it was at like 25-30mph and nothing happened, I've never gotten into accidents...some people say it's luck and I say I'm calculating when I'm driving...but then again I was stupid...accidents happen!

wow that kid is retarded...and ew at Trepid's story lol...bathroom?

i just got another ticket for going 44 in a 25....apparently it's cool to lower the speed limit 20 mph for ten feet just for speed trap purposes. wtf.

ticket #7.

• 9 months later...

1.when i was in highschool going back to class (running late as usual) i passed up 5 cars over a solid yellow on the crest of a hill. i was less then i foot away from hitting a subaru wagon head on. Truelly stupid on my part

2. driving down the road i realized i missed my turn and decided to hook a u turn. problem being i was turning left from the slow lane on the right side of a 4 lane road. the othere problem being that there was a car coming up on my left side. yet again i was almost hit...

3. rain + me in an accord doing 115mph = stupid

:blush:

so my friend has a black scion tC. he went to iowa or something dumb to drive a car back for someone and he let his brother drive his car while he was gone. well the story is, it was raining, and his brand new high tech wipers that he was so proud of flew off. his brother watched the wiper fly off and didnt see the land rover in front of him stop. Land Rover > tC.

so he didnt tell anyone this, but we saw the car in the dealer lot all jacked up. ill post up some pics later, what a sucker

how have i never noticed this thread before?

i suppose one of the craziest things ive ever done was getting drunk with a few neighbours/friends of mine a couple of years ago. It started out pretty tame with a bbq & some beers by the pool, but after 6 cases of beer, a bottle of smirnoff, 2 bottles of wine and SoCo lime shots (this was all between 5 of us) things got a bit wild and now we affectionately refer to the night as "oral fixation night" & "the couch series." we all woke up in the morning feeling rather awkward, then checked our cameras. the entire night got documented and we quickly deleted the worst of the them. lol.

"oral fixation night" & "the couch series."

Sounds fun.:thumbsup:

Junior year in college, to celebrate the day Ray Charles died, we all got blindfolded and drunk. We even walked around outside to other people's places.

Probably the best drinking idea ever!

EDIT: celebrate = honor

lolz

Sounds fun.:thumbsup:

it was. we all cringe when we look at the worst photos from that night, but apart from vince we're all still really good friends. (vince got himself a girlfriend who found the photos and has "banned" him from hanging out with us)

a pretty tame start of the night (me & theron)

n700235160_64868_7205.jpg

I got thrown in the pool, then went home to change. Emily felt the need to smack my ass when I came back.

n700235160_64869_31.jpg

emily started going on about how i very obviously could suck the chrome off a bumper (how she'd know, Im not sure) and got dared to prove it using theron's finger as an example. heh. jesse looks like he's enjoying this a little too much.

768074306_l.jpg

The moment the night started to really go downhill... (vince, me & emily)

n700235160_64870_357.jpg

i cant post the better ones. they're nsfw, and not particularly flattering either. lol.

it was. we all cringe when we look at the worst photos from that night, but apart from vince we're all still really good friends. (vince got himself a girlfriend who found the photos and has "banned" him from hanging out with us)

a pretty tame start of the night (me & theron)

n700235160_64868_7205.jpg

I got thrown in the pool, then went home to change. Emily felt the need to smack my ass when I came back.

n700235160_64869_31.jpg

emily started going on about how i very obviously could suck the chrome off a bumper (how she'd know, Im not sure) and got dared to prove it using theron's finger as an example. heh. jesse looks like he's enjoying this a little too much.

768074306_l.jpg

The moment the night started to really go downhill... (vince, me & emily)

n700235160_64870_357.jpg

i cant post the better ones. they're nsfw, and not particularly flattering either. lol.

im guessing it was like the last picture, minus the clothes

not quite. emily and vince ended up in vince's room. theron & i got the living room & jesse went upstairs to his apartment. there wasn't any swapping, but the sofa series is a bunch of photos of everyone taking turns fondling a very topless emily. We got a noise complaint from the neighbours so theron answered the door naked only to find a cop on the other side of it while emily & vince were *ahem* exploring each others bodies at the bottom of the stairs that lead up to the apartment front door. it was definitely a really wierd and random night.

I know this funny thread is old, but we have some new people and I would like to hear stories... :D :D

and hey, this thread is where Rob and Ben got to know about eachothers' love for LT/LS F-body cars...

SILENCE, INFIDEL!

How long did it take you to get to 160, TL?

i kind of got away from the cops. The only thing that gave me away was the smoke from my car. I was on the highway and took a quick exit. I was WAYYY ahead of them but they located smoke from afar and located me. its a long story but to sum it all up, i only got a ticket for ruining property by the burning car LOL my car was literally toasted.

Archived