Post pictures of your room.

compuvision02

Where I'm living looks exactly like how it's been treated. Rental property that's been FULLLL of college students for the last 9 years or so. LOL. Maybe I can find a USB cord for this new camera phone and get some shots.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll post pictures of our new place once I get the dresser & night stands put together & the curtains up. So far it's coming together nicely. :)

in the meantime, here's the view from my living room (on the day that we got 6 inches of snow in January... it's a golf course & I have a front row seat for the Jimmy V celebrity challenge.)

n700235160_5678018_3261.jpg

your room is coool...and you got a cat? coool!

my roommate has 4 cats.

Rick, you gotta pretty nice setup bruah, but it looks like a tornado went through your room lol

i love my 50" plasma. but yea, i need to clean my room. lol

i love my 50" plasma. but yea, i need to clean my room. lol

Its nice, I'll have to take pictures of my place later today, plus i'll take pictures of my set up as well....im sure most of you'll enjoy my set up (gamers at least lol)

Just redid my room. .

This is the cluster that it was before. . and ugly paint on the walls lol

Picture144.jpg

to this. .

SDC10714.jpg

SDC10718.jpg

SDC10718.jpg

SDC10720.jpg

SDC10721.jpg

And just to post picks of it lol . . .here is my 52" Samsung LCD. .

SDC10724.jpg

SDC10723.jpg

And heres the outside of my house. . minus the red door that has been replaced. . .

NewPics050.jpg

And just to post picks of it lol . . .here is my 52" Samsung LCD. .

SDC10724.jpg

SDC10723.jpg

lol. I think thats the same one I have hanging above my fireplace. :) Mine has the blue light under the samsung logo though. I really do need to find my camera charger dammit.

Poland and Germany are neighbors but that doesn't stop Hitler from being teh suck.

ok ok, I'll uprate you from no wub to a wink. Give your bf a high five from me when you see him and say "Polish pride worldwide."

Archived