help nancy decide again

Nancy

i love how they both look and they weigh almost the same. the regamaster EVO is the same as the spoon sw388 but they come in white and silver only. i dunno what do you guys think?

heres the regamaster EVO's

9706yhst-1408381693991_1939_480735.jpg

or

RPF1's

7846RPF1.jpg

i like the evo more. the red makes them stand out, not to bold just enough to look clean.

dont get me work the RPF1's look good but they are more generic looking

IMO i would go for the EVO's

The RPF1's are like my second fav wheels but I honestly think they look better on drift cars and S2000 stuff where the rear can have a nice deep lip. The Evo's would look AMAZING on your hatch I saw a pic somewhere with those on a champ white hatch and they looked so good.

The RPF1's are like my second fav wheels but I honestly think they look better on drift cars and S2000 stuff where the rear can have a nice deep lip. The Evo's would look AMAZING on your hatch I saw a pic somewhere with those on a champ white hatch and they looked so good.

the evos look like rota slips....or should i say the slips look like the evos....and what cheap bastard would buy the slips..... :blush: .....I say the second ones....what is the weight on the second set......also what size are you picking up?16"?

the evos look like rota slips....or should i say the slips look like the evos....and what cheap bastard would buy the slips..... :blush: .....I say the second ones....what is the weight on the second set......also what size are you picking up?16"?

The RPF1's in 16" weigh 13lbs and the 15's weigh 9lbs.

I really like the RPF1s. They look like LS meshies, which, the record will show, are my favoritist rims in the whole wide world.

Chubs is right. Those EVOs would look sick on your white hatch.

Well, I didn't mean they look exactly like them. I just meant the groups of two spokes is a common pattern shared by them both that I happen to favor.

that is why i wouldn't get them

I don't think they look anything like LS Meshes. Do you think my wheels look like the white ones Nancy posted? They're both a style of 5 star wheels. I think that my example is as big a stretch as the LS wheels looking like RPF1's.

For the record, I'm not a very big fan of the LS Mesh wheels either.

hung, yours don't look any thing close to the evos nancy posted, the mroe and more i stair at the RPF1 i notice another different form the rims TS John has. but they are still similar in style. dont get me wrong they both look nice but nancy takes pride in her cars so i would think she might want some thing not as common.

Archived