I ordered my b16a Head! YAY

Verbal Killa

well i was once where you are now 3 years ago and it's not easy, but saving now is the best thing you can do...don't spend your money on cheap ass parts like I did! it's a mistake. now luckily i have a good job and work enough to get decent money so i can afford to do big projects.....save save SAVE.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^I have 1,800 dollars right now

Spent 600$ on the head

bout too buy

Ls conversion kit Golden Eagle: 200$

and paying 450$ too get my head proffesionally installed.

I have some patience, im not in a BIG rush sometimes i feel like it takes too long but Hey, im only gettin 500 max every 2 weeks.

And i hardly ever buy cheap parts, There always name brand.

If you're gonna run turbo on your stock pistons, start off with 6 PSI.....turbo applications dont need such a high compression as 10:1.......high compression engines, i would recommend to run natural or with NOS....

you can check out my car.....as see what i have done to it....for a good price, i will sell it too.:thumbsup:

with the setup you are doing, you should be able to go pass the 8000 RPM easiliy, Vtech kick in at 6000 RPM so that leaves you 2000 RPM to shift......and if turbo, it depends on how you program the turbo. You can program it that you hit boost with Vtech, so then you'll drive in vaccuum most of the times, unless u have a little competition.:devil:

www.dreamspeed2.com - sam

Oh. My. God. LMAO.

Any car parts store around you.

Less than half an hour to swap heads? LMFAO.

Yeah right.

i thought it was just puttin it on. i swapped my ls head with another in less than a hour done it tons of times to other peoples cars dosent take long at all. takin his head off and puttin new one on i could do it in less than a hour.

Mycarsux. i dont have time too read the manual one by one. i dont go to school only once a day wich is my day off cuz i work 6 days a week. an on my day off is the day i gotta take care of everything an take advantage of it.

and okay ill search for it cranny

Mycarsux. i dont have time too read the manual one by one. i dont go to school only once a day wich is my day off cuz i work 6 days a week. an on my day off is the day i gotta take care of everything an take advantage of it.

and okay ill search for it cranny

Edit:

I just searched the WHOLE forum for a thread made by you on LSVTEC. used the search button an didnt find anything

Archived