JurrasicWarrior Needs to be Banned

He's filling the boards up with useless trash and doesn't contribute anything positive to the forum.

Drew, XS, VR, TL, CRG.....someone please ban him....

Everyone who is a reg on here would agree, i'm 100% positive.

Thank you.

its icecream man hes mad cuz we voted him off. does he really have nothin better to do than sit on his computer all day and ruin what little free time i can find. thanks a lot u pos. please go cut ur own thorught

I'm going to laugh my ass off if you get approved as a mod. You've had as many pointless posts in the past 2 weeks as anybody.....with all your dumbass *closed* posts, when you have no authority to do crap. You think HF is crap, now, wait til your a mod and see where it goes.......even farther down the crapter I bet.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if you get approved as a mod. You've had as many pointless posts in the past 2 weeks as anybody.....with all your dumbass *closed* posts, when you have no authority to do crap. You think HF is crap, now, wait til your a mod and see where it goes.......even farther down the crapter I bet.

he was doing that closed thing, so the mods wouldnt have to read through all the bs and lock tha bitch up. not sure if it worked but he wasnt whoring.

i think another mod would be good. just have someone whos on regularly and doesnt bs and get all worked up over noobs and vtech.

i agree with hung that the mods are good but there should be atleast one more whos on regularly.

That's bull, because most of the topics he posted that crap in didn't even get closed. Not only that, he doesn't have authority to tell the mods which topics should be closed. Imagine HondaForums if every member types *closed* in a thread that we think should be locked. There would be "*closed*" typed everywhere. Let the mods do their jobs, and if Drew is dumb enough to make him a mod.....then SIR VTEC can do the gay crap he's been doing lately

Archived