JurrasicWarrior Needs to be Banned

how do people get to be moda here? i do think it might help to have a mod here that is on more often but i think there are too many eligble candidates. i guess thats a good thing though. it does get anoying how theres a lot of useless stuff here but what exactly do we classify as useless. things that do not pertain to cars or things that no one wants to comment on. i dont think all things here should have to do with cars cuz i think we should be able to have fun here as well. other wise why would any of us come back unless we had a question and if that happened then how would any questions get answered if theres no one here.

sorry for the long post

how do people get to be moda here? i do think it might help to have a mod here that is on more often but i think there are too many eligble candidates. i guess thats a good thing though. it does get anoying how theres a lot of useless stuff here but what exactly do we classify as useless. things that do not pertain to cars or things that no one wants to comment on. i dont think all things here should have to do with cars cuz i think we should be able to have fun here as well. other wise why would any of us come back unless we had a question and if that happened then how would any questions get answered if theres no one here.

sorry for the long post

I agree with you to a point.

However, not only did anyone not want to comment on those threads, they were annoying and just stupid.

Any sensible person would classify Jurassic's threads and posts as pointless, useless, and just plain retarded.

Damn, what is it with all this mod stuff? About every 2-3 months we have people saying we need better or more mods. I do agree that our mods mostly do a good job with what they do, considering they are volunteering for that position, and get nothing in return but headache from people saying they arent doing their jobs or telling them how to do them. Ill admit, I have had my arguments about them here or there, but they usually get everything back to normal, and no one really seems to care or say thanks or anything. Adding someone who does get on and post regularly would be a good thing though, since none of them have even logged on today (Drew hasnt been on in almost a month now).

Cliffs: Our mods are good, just maybe need another who frequents the board more often, and is a regular poster, so they will know everything that is going on.

but yeah, i think javy wouldnt really do much as a mod..

you have 1/2 an NSX but that doesnt or shouldnt qualify you.

hung and i have much more experience and are on every day.. i think he and i should be the only ones up for that position at the moment.

but yeah, i think javy wouldnt really do much as a mod..

you have 1/2 an NSX but that doesnt or shouldnt qualify you.

hung and i have much more experience and are on every day.. i think he and i should be the only ones up for that position at the moment.

no offense but i dont think you should be a mod. ive been on since 04

Archived