The Final Decision

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, no harry.....i had a H22 and mounts in my shed until mid-september, then did the AT-MT conversion in November, and have been accumulating lsvtec parts since the end of december.

sorry if i'm taking too long, i have to pay $60 a week in gas, phone bill, car insurance, and a lot of other things that add up.

I'm a full time student working my ass off just to make a few extra dollars to have fun with my car, obviously it's not going to be a fast process.

VR-lsvtec is nearing completion.

after that is suspension....which should only take about a month to finish, then i start saving for the exterior body work, which includes prep and paint, so i'll get the one-pieces then i will be done the DA.

What? Are you holding his hand through this?

No I was just saying. He is getting so close to getting this done and im sure he has spent soo much $$$ on this that he doesnt want to think about everything afterwards right now. I know I wouldnt.

Dragonforce

Killswitch Engage

He Is Legend

Chimira (spell check)

He is Legend is amazing live, I saw them at Purple Door this year, don't remember if you were there or not....

No I wasn't there :(

PD '07 is should be better though...maybe. the site is up and the band list is released.

killswitch engage = ehh, supposedly their new album is awesome but i never really liked them

chimaira = spelling

Anyway about your car. Are you gonna install like everything at once? Or is this gonna be like a 2 weekend job?

Update:

I picked up B&M FPR and B&M Pressure Gauge, Walbro Fuel Pump Install Kit, and I took off my throttle body to send away to Maxbore.com to get bored to 62MM, ported, poilshed, and he throws in a new butterfly and bolts.

Pics:

100_0336.jpg

100_0337.jpg

100_0339.jpg

100_0340.jpg

100_0341.jpg

Maxbore webpage

Next week I'm only getting $300, which is enough to get all the gaskets and seals that i need for the lsvtec swap, then my paycheck after that is going to be used for the J-K-Tuning chipped P28 ECU and OBD-0-OBD-1 MPFI Conversion Harness.

J-K-Tuning Package

eh it's hard to say.....i could just do a really basic lsvtec build in a few weeks, or i could hold off a few more weeks and accumulate more parts like:

USDM ITR Pistons

OEM Piston Rings

NuFormz Block Guard

you know.....just keep adding things.........but i don't think i'm going to just yet, i need a break from spending all this money.

i'd say i'm about 85% complete

So the LS TB is shipped via USPS 2-day Priority, there's a 3-day turnaround, and he's doing 2-day shipping back to me, so i'm hoping to get it back and re-install it around next tuesday/wednesday....

Here's a couple shots of the BDL 70MM on my stock LS.....looks soooo nice

100_0342.jpg

100_0344.jpg

bwahahahaha :laugh:

Dragonforce

Killswitch Engage

He Is Legend

Chimira (spell check)

He is Legend is amazing live, I saw them at Purple Door this year, don't remember if you were there or not....

How was it?

Chimara's new stuff is supposed to be tits... they are signed with ferret records now I thinki...

I saw dragonforce with between the buried and me and it was epic... they put on such an excellent show...

He Is Legend's new album is amazing too..

And Killswitch is Killswitch lol good stuff..

Anyway back on topic...

That BDL TB is bling...

And yeah, I deffinitly would want to wait and do things the right way/the way I would want them to be done..

Than have to throw something together that isnt exactly what you want and than have to go back and forth adding parts...

Good luck man

Archived