Uh...

Been throwing a lot of options around lately, and kind of just been saving my money and going to school.

I picked up a GSR for cheap cheap, but decided to sell it and make some money for some other plans I have.

I am going to do some tranny work and some headwork on this single cam just for some extra pep. Headwork including Stage 3 cam from exospeed along with port work, and for my tranny I will be using a EX tranny with 4.9 FD. Only doing this so that I can save some money for my later project and have a quicker car than I do now. (Also forgot to include I will have ZC pistons in as well, all tuned on Crome)

I am saving up for a torquey street car project.

H23 block

JDM H22 Type S pistons

H22 rods

H22 head

RM cams

RM Valvetrain

RLZ Port

H2B Adapter

ITR LSD Tranny

Fidanza Flywheel

Action Clutch

Misc. Fuel Stuff

Euro R IM with PM TB

Tuned on Crome

Save for ITB's.

That setup will pwn.

Just yesterday my buddy finished a H23 with H22 head, all stock with bolt ons and made 176whp and 168wtq tuned on crome.

Lol if you're gonna go without A/C might as well go K with it.

My boy in an EG just dyno'd 198 at the wheels as far as horsepower goes and 150 something at the wheels with torque. Almost 60 more with his 70 shot.

But, nice suggestions dude. It WILL own.

No, he means the B16 trans and ITR trans have the same gears. Other than the 5th, on the 00 SI.

I have been talking to many people who have the H2B and they said it is a huge improvement over the standard H trans. I want the LSD part of the ITR and the 4.7 FD isn't bad either.

..SSR.., what you think of the setup?

No, he means the B16 trans and ITR trans have the same gears. Other than the 5th, on the 00 SI.

I have been talking to many people who have the H2B and they said it is a huge improvement over the standard H trans. I want the LSD part of the ITR and the 4.7 FD isn't bad either.

..SSR.., what you think of the setup?

And when was a B16 tranny ever even mentioned? I'm not doubting that the setup won't scream, but a H22 trans with LSD would scream just as much I bet for cheaper.

I don't know, it would be hella fast with the ITR, but I just figured out some numbers.

H series w/LSD (Shifting at 6500 on a 195/60/14 tire)

1st - 3.307 31.83mph

2nd - 1.950 53.98mph

3rd - 1.160 90.73mph

4th - 1.034 101.79mph

5th - 0.787 133.74mph

Final Drive - 4.266

ITR w/LSD (Shifting at 6500 on a 195/60/14 tire)

1st- 3.23 29.05mph

2nd - 2.105 44.58mph

3rd - 1.458 64.36mph

4th - 1.034 90.75mph

5th - 0.787 119.23mph

Final Drive - 4.785

I don't think I can do the ITR mainly because the car isn't strictly a track car. It gets daily use. I think I'll try the H first, and then if I want more, go ITR. What you all think?

i don't think it's worth it to spend all that money on hybrid axles and cutting to fit the H22 trans in there...

Start w/ the B-series trans....

and are you using the Quartersports Drag H2B Kit?

ill believe it when i see it. not tryin to be an ass, but theres been so many of these threads and no progress. either way, this will be badass, hopefully this one happens. good luck with it

I'm talking about the D trans w/ 4.9 FD.

H trans are pieces of crap.

Use a D trans with a 4.9 and OBX LSD. That way you can use the lighter D clutch and keep the D axles.

ill believe it when i see it. not tryin to be an ass, but theres been so many of these threads and no progress. either way, this will be badass, hopefully this one happens. good luck with it

:thumbsup: This is like the 40th build thread he has made, and none of them seem to go through. Thats also a reason I try to be quiet about my plans until I actually get the parts in.

Bisimoto F-D

stilll learning.......Why is the D series able to handle more torque than the B series tranny?

and also I made my build thread to see my options, i was hit in the side by a 2005 explorer....nothing to bad(ill try to take a few picks before I start repairing it) looks like a fatman drug a grocery basket from the passenger side morror back to the rear bumper a few times($1400 in damage) I will be picking up my paint supplies(satian black) and more than likely the local B20z motor for $400. You guys have alot of knowledge that i am quickly trying to absorb....even if you do use initials and brands that i am not all that familiar with. I see it as being nonresearchable(made up word possibly) to not post and take in other peoples experiences and ideas on a cetian set ot obtian my goal.

Archived