dog legging

Is it just me or does that pic forever to load? Considering I have cable, I would think it would load a bit faster...

...but the top half that I do see it looks alright. Then again, I'm against air suspension/air bags/hydraulics or whatever you call the stuff on imports, especially Civics...it's just wrong.

it took a little while for me to load the pic up, but not longer than usual considering i only get a 26.6 connection.

and i agree, i am also against air suspension/hydro's on imports. for the most part. but only on cars like civic's and integras and such, if its on a luxury car like a tl or rl then its cool to me. just not my thing.

Well I'm not against Hydraulics, nor airbags, nor anything like that. I mean I do live in the ghetto wanna be. And alot of the childs out here have those kinda things on their cars. I guess I've grown to like it. I dont know but I still think that civic looks nice.

no s14 silvia. yes it is rice but he usually is jumping on the image gallery calling somethings rice in like less than a day after it been posted. i guess he hasnt set his standards as high as we thought. lol j/k man. no hard feelings

my personal thought on the car if i saw it driving i would have called it rice, then when he did that air suspension thing i would have just laughed also. its his car he can do what he want but its my opinion i can laugh at what i want lol

• 2 weeks later...
in my opinion, the only thing ricey about that car is the air suspension.

since when is adjustable suspension rice? In my book and I thought the rest of the world hondas and such with intakes and loud ass exhausts with stickers all over them were rice.

i don't think that the point was stated clearly. air suspension is not rice on every vehicle. air suspension (in my opinion!!!) is ricey on cars that have a performance backing, or cars that are...how do you say...the owners had performance in mind. however, air suspension isn't rice on cars that are just made for cruising around town. accords with a clean kit (not a crazy kit that should be reserved for go fast cars) and some nice chrome wheels and air suspension is not rice. acura cl/tl/rl with air suspension is not rice. luxury cars in general with air suspension is not rice. some trucks with air suspension is not rice. but...A HONDA CIVIC LIKE THE ONE PICTURED IS RICE in my opinion.

why would you add the weight of air suspension to a go fast car?

i don't think that the point was stated clearly. air suspension is not rice on every vehicle. air suspension (in my opinion!!!) is ricey on cars that have a performance backing, or cars that are...how do you say...the owners had performance in mind. however, air suspension isn't rice on cars that are just made for cruising around town. accords with a clean kit (not a crazy kit that should be reserved for go fast cars) and some nice chrome wheels and air suspension is not rice. acura cl/tl/rl with air suspension is not rice. luxury cars in general with air suspension is not rice. some trucks with air suspension is not rice. but...A HONDA CIVIC LIKE THE ONE PICTURED IS RICE in my opinion.

why would you add the weight of air suspension to a go fast car?

True. But IMO, air suspension on a car like Juiced RL's is just stupid and something I would laugh at.

yeah doug has a point, cars "made" or "modified" to run fast in the 1/4 mile shouldnt be riding on air suspensions...its too rough or bouncy. there is a civic hatchback (gold or yellow...forgot) that had air ride in the fast and furious. they showed it at the part where the 4 cars were about to run. LJ Garcia has air ride in his civic hatch and its also turbocharged but then again..his car is a show car :)

Archived