HID's

90Tegtyper

i just converted my lights to hid well one of them and i love it, lights up the road so nicely and traffic signs are about 1000% more visible lol. would be a great addition to anyones ride. and they are getting cheaper like $200-300 for kit. anyone else have em?

My bf's old S2000 had them, and my mom's RX-8 have them. Much better than regular headlights, but I'm in no hurry to do a converison.

i think the honda dealership here will do the HID retrofits for like 150 + installation so probably about 300 bucks.. if i think its worth it, i'll do it.

i hate wiring.

i just had to plug in 2 wires to the old socket and put a cap over it, anyone could do it ... sooo easy.

• 2 weeks later...
i just converted my lights to hid well one of them and i love it, lights up the road so nicely and traffic signs are about 1000% more visible lol. would be a great addition to anyones ride. and they are getting cheaper like $200-300 for kit. anyone else have em?

piiics. where did you get yours

• 2 weeks later...
I'll get pics for mine.

I am highly satisfied.

If you want a nice projector, get the S2K one or the TL Bi-xenon.

www.hidworld.com

I have the 8K.

can you post up some pics of yours? im considering getting them

I have HID's on my car and no retrofit, Hung is right the light is scattered unevenly but they look really cool and now I can blind other people instead of everyone always blinding me :D

Retrofit is where you cut open your housings and fit in the HID projector from a car that has them stock...i.e S2K, E55, etc.... Your customing making a projector housing so the HID's look OEM. If you throw HID's in a headlight without projector's you'll have scattered light instead of the nice, clean cutoff that factory HID's get. Go look at Autovision's F/S thread and you can see what I mean by scattered light.

• 3 weeks later...

I am debating whether or not to get projectors or HIDs for my 95 Accord. I am pissed because I have to do one or the other, because all of the projectors I've seen for my car aren't deep enough for the HID bulbs. So, either I have weak concentrated light, or highly scattered bright light. I love the way the black one piece dual halo projectors look, but if the light output is going to suck...crap, I don't know!

• 11 months later...

Archived