RICE PATROL!!!!!

CleanGSR

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude, if you cant take a joke, then just go. We are all here to have fun, so get over yourself and stop taking every thing we post up the ass and being a schmuck about it. RELAX. We are all just f*cking with you. god im tired of stupid lame ass people.

I had sol haha thats the first link by robo lander thats worked for me tho I'll give you cred on that man but just give me a few days I got one in my neighborhood that beats all of them except for mabye that corvola, lets just say it involves 5gal buckets and 2x4's, it is incredible

Here's stuff from the ricer convention I was at today. I apologize for the pictures but I was just walking around snapping away with my dad's camera so they're not too great quality. But you get the idea.

I'll start with the ones that were awesome and then go into the rice:

th_100_2041.jpg

100_2046.jpg

100_2047.jpg

100_2053.jpg

100_2069.jpg

whats wrong with the 350z on part 2? is it just the cf hood?

yeah i was thinking the same thing. i think he just uploaded all the pics from the show

christ..... that looks like half the cars parked at my mall. damn i need to take a camera with me next time i go over there. nothing but emo kids with P.O.S. or beaners with riced P.O.S.

What does their ethnicity have to do with it? I see plenty of white boys around here that are either riced out or wiggered out. Stick to the subject and shut your cock holster.

you know rick already posted that right?

dammit, im so not in it to win it. ill just post it thaere as a back up just in case anyone misses ricks post.

What does their ethnicity have to do with it? I see plenty of white boys around here that are either riced out or wiggered out. Stick to the subject and shut your cock holster.

the thing about stereo types is they are true. all of the half finished (by half finished i mean only primered and bondoed, body kit on the front but not the back, rims on the front and steelies on the back, etc) half assed rice burners in my town are driven by mexicans. i'm not being racist, i'm just stating an undeniable observation.

and this only strengthens my argument...

First off, that car isn't half-assed at all

Second, those guys are a little bit more darker than mexicans buddy

Third, us mexicans don't like rims that big anyway...they are harder to steal off of cars :p

Archived