RICE PATROL!!!!!

CleanGSR

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just hate their attitudes towards us import owners. They call all Honda's rice.

Yea uh ..

18"s on a little ass car with a terrible exhaust note? -Cough.- Anyway.

I still bash on import owners. If the car is crapty looking, it's fair game. Period.

I saw a 95 Honda Civic the other day with a GT-R sticker on the back bumper. Riced out completely. Had a huge decal on the windsheild that said "VTEC"... I was going in to AutoZone to buy some oil to do an oil change. Found the dude inside looking at shift knobs. We started discussing Honda's and such... asked me what I had, etc. Told him. I asked him what he ran, he claimed he ran 10's in the quarter...[NOT POSSIBLE] He also said that he lacked VTEC when I told him what motor I have..... which made me question the decal. Anyway, the conversation was abruptly ended when he proceeded to say that VTEC is the equivalent to a 50 shot of NOS. I laughed in his face, turned around and walked away.

For some odd reason, a lot of people like to rice out Accords where I live.

Here are some examples:

Picture167.jpg

Picture166.jpg

Picture486.jpg

Poor cars. I didn't get a picture of the NOSVTECWEIRDOKID's car. Too bad. It was just so lovely. :rolleyes:

Archived