RICE PATROL!!!!!

CleanGSR

There's a dodge stratus here that's olive green with black racing stripes, a huge wing, big wheels, annoying exhaust, blackout headlights, and its low as hell.

Idk why someone would do this to a dodge stratus. I'll post pics after christmas when i get my digital camera.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DAMMIT! Hung now that I refreshed it, it won't come back. I was gonna post a pic of it while i still had it in my cookies. But you ruined it. Its your fault! Its always your fault!! *sob*

the same thing happened to me. damn you hung!!!!

oh well. it was pretty ugly, so maybe its for the best.

the same thing happened to me. damn you hung!!!!

oh well. it was pretty ugly, so maybe its for the best.

Yeah.

Just as a warning to everyone, I WILL resurrect this thread to post a picture of the olive green stratus. There are a few other ricers I'll take pics of too and I will gladly post them up. But just for fair warning, this thread WILL be resurrected.

yeah i have one of an ollld taurus with the superfast aluminum wing on my computer at home. ill be back tomorow night. i also have a a SWEEEEEEEEET picture that you guys will love, just wait

Archived