Purty pictures II

Humphries

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recaro actually does make 3 different styles of baby seats and they're suppossed to be some of the safest and most comfy baby seats available.

Nancy - those pictures are awesome. I like the second one from the end. It looks like he wants to say "What? Gotta problem?"

yeah, my baby loves the camera. the shocker was a gift from a friend at work who is obssesed with the shocker. i was planning on getting him a recaro baby seat once he gets older then when he grows out of it ill send it to you nate. the most i weighed when i was pregnant was 140, took me like 5 months to get back down to 115. i ate so much and used my pregNANCY as an excuse :p

edit: i just realized in the first picture im in my chones :blush: , hopefully youll all look at that in a tasteful manner.

That's cool. They have three designs to choose from and only one of them that I thought looked safest. One has the five point baby harness which I would think to be safer. I think they have to be at least one year old and 20 pounds. How old is your kid Nancy?

That's cool. They have three designs to choose from and only one of them that I thought looked safest. One has the five point baby harness which I would think to be safer. I think they have to be at least one year old and 20 pounds. How old is your kid Nancy?

8 months on the 17th and he's already 20 lbs. damn fatty.

Archived