ever see a real jdm yellow itr?

Nancy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The JDM Teg had amber in the tails....USDM didn't. It's a 98 or newer and you can tell because of the back bumper. The back bumper has the little vent things at the bottom on the 98+ and not on 97 and below.

Yeah but they could have replaced the bumper :dry: there are too many conversions out there to know if this is authentic or not, it could be an LS with mass money dropped into it for all we know, regardless it is beautiful.

I've done nothing to you, yet you feel you must be a complete 'tard on the forums to me. Good game. And the fact that you would go out of your way to nit pick me makes me think you need a life. To be honest, I was expecting more maturity, especially from someone who calls themself a "mother" Get over yourself.

if i bother you that much for you to insult me as a mother than YOU need to get over me, assh*le.

if i bother you that much for you to insult me as a mother than YOU need to get over me, assh*le.

you guys really don't pay attention when you read,...do you? All I said was I expected more maturity, how many times do I have to say that?

And SSR, got any pics of the yellow/blue one? That sounds interesting.

Archived